PDA

View Full Version : how much are one of these

redracing88
05-30-2006, 08:26 AM
how much is a traxxas revo r/c truck i will sell my dirtbike for however much one is or trade it for one.

redracing88
05-30-2006, 08:26 AM
or a t-maxx savage. w/e float whos ever boat.

1fst400
05-30-2006, 09:34 AM
I have a revo that im ready to sell. It has a cupple galons ran throu it. Tell ya the truth I beat the absolute snot out of this little truck, but it comes back for more every time. I do take care of it tho, after run oil and such. Replaced broken parts with beter ones moast of the time. Only thing it needs is a bolt for the throttle linkage, I'm buying it soon from towerhobies.com. its like a 3$ part. I just lost it. Starts up runs good. 350$ shiped.

CHEVYZ
05-30-2006, 09:37 AM
IMO, don't do it. The dirtbike is way better to have in the end, but hey, its your cash and they ARE pretty darn fun in the end.:ermm:

As far as a (2.5) Revo goes, they are, or at least were around $400.00 dollars new. Thay are around $485 for the new 3.3. You should be able to find a used one for much cheaper as they don't hold their value too well, but I would advise you to buy a new one for (Very) many reasons.

The most durable that I have yet to see is the HPI Savage, though. The Revo is one decently tough truck, but the Savage is quite a bit tougher. All of these things are going to have their problems, though. Little parts are cheap, it is just the ones which break constantly which give you alot of problems, so choose wisely on your car of choice. If you are looking to get one, I have a few that I am thinking of selling.

As far as what you are looking for, I have a Savage LE with an LRP .28 and some here and there things, and a brand new Savage 4.6. The Savage LE needs a new rear diff, but it is cheap and easy to fix/ replace. I will sell either of then if the right price comes along. LMK.

Oh, and I also have a friend with a completely modded Revo for sale. Don't know what he is asking, but I could check! All of these trucks were cared for extremely well, and never had much of any abuse... as said, the Savage 4.6 of mine is new. :macho