PDA

View Full Version : rejetting 06 450er

LJ1
05-29-2006, 11:17 PM
hey guy's thanks for all your info i just got my 06 450er and love it but i want to rejet it and i need some help witch way on the mixture screw is lean or rich and what should i run for oregon dunes. also what pipe would you chose. and is the hrc kit worth it. thank's guys

Jonas
05-30-2006, 11:26 AM
What are you rejetting it for? You shouldn't have to change the jetting at all from stock for the Oregon Dunes.

angry450r
05-30-2006, 11:40 AM
clockwise is lean counter is rich. and they do come very lean from the factory. so jetting them is night and day. the mixture screw is a weird one though dynojet makes the little tool you need its shaped like a d. Im about to do it to mine my buddy did it and loves it

LJ1
05-30-2006, 07:50 PM
thanks for the info im rejeting it cuz i pulled out the spark arester so it would run in winnumuca nevada but now it is way to lean now since im in cali. im really thinking of the hrc kit but not shur yet. i raced a 05 trx with a 480 kit and we were both even at top end but he pulled me hard off the line. but my buddys yfz is jetted and piped an i was dead even with him so i was very happy this bike is bad ***. sorry for the long post.