PDA

View Full Version : why to always wear a helmet

moto04racing
05-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Saturday night at around 7 eastren time a kid that rides around us was killed because of not wearing a helmet. He lost control doing only like 25mph and went into a revine and died. I have talked to this kid once or twice last year and he watched me build a jump earlier that day. It was kind of weird thinking about that after it happened. My dad also talks to his dad on occasion because our cabin is not far from theirs and our nieghbors are friends with the kids aunt and uncle. We also bought our boat from this family last year. Im guessing he would have survived if he would have had a helmet on!!!!

400exrules
05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
that sucks man.......

i always wear full riding gear, but i just got home from goin camping and riding with my buddies on their land, and i has headin down to the campsite on my 400 today to check and make sure we got everything before we left, and i went over a small jump in some tight trails in 3rd gear and when i landed i had to turn for the corner comin up, and i had too much speed and i slid into a tree and my rear tire caught it hard, and it threw off, and made my quad do a complete 180............but the crazy part is i flew like 10 ft and landed on my feet lol. but i shouldnt have been riding like that without my gear on, cuz things can go wrong really fast.

FULL RIDING GEAR IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!