PDA

View Full Version : 2005 blaster

dethinc
05-29-2006, 04:51 PM
I am selling a 2005 blaster that has been totally rebuilt.

Item is listed on ebay also at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4643780576&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

We basically bought this in a box. We have placed a great deal of time into this machine, It is more fun to build then it is to part out to us.

The person we bought it from hit a jump wrong and to hard landing on the front only. Crushing frame and blowing motor to little pieces.

We replaced the frame,bumpers,a-arms,steering,rebuilt engine.

The motor has a new cylinder bored .040 over with a new wsm piston kit, new crank and rod installed, new case both sides, new reeds also, exhaust is newer Motor is brand new in and out. Also the oil injector was ready to fail i replaced it with a oil block off, i prefer to premix my oil for this reason, a few minutes of time is worth saving my motors.

The a-arms were also replaced, all new brake pads, new tires. The front plastic was also replaced along with newer bumper. All new bearings and bushings in this machine.

Only one thing i did not get to do was replace rear plastic, it is cracked in the same shape as the seat in the rear, very common for the blaster to crack in this area, you can not see it but it is there in the back.

Machine rides great and runs even better, New motor has around 8 hrs now run in. I run only ams oil in my machines. at 4.5 oz to 5.0 oz per gal, even in our high performance machines. This mixture is optimal for these types and most plugs will last and not foul, also less carbon buildup. please refer to reference on jetting also wich has a impact on oil mixtures.

I give no warrenty on this machine except what the manufacture of the new parts offer. This machine comes with paper work and all that is needed. There will be no shipping on this item, unless you contact me and plan on having someone pick this up , depends on what is involved in this shipping, Example is if you had a carrier send a crate and my end would be to drain this machine of fluid and place in crate. You are responsible for all shipping cost.

Machine in pictures is dirty needs a wash, i ride this behind my daughter while she rides her new gocart.

For any reason you have a question and need to contact me other than email feel free to visit http://www.evilgarage.com/ under contacts my name is andy.

Also have a spare running engine i will be parting out

dethinc
05-31-2006, 10:33 AM
auction has less than one day left lowered reserve and buy it now