PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekend at Breezwood PICS PICS & Pics!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Yfz450dan
06-01-2006, 01:26 PM
SO whens the next ride? Fathers day weekend?

quad2xtreme
06-01-2006, 02:02 PM
The next ATVrider weekend is Father's Day weekend. There will be pit bike racing under the lights Saturday night. Hopefully more people can make it for both days by spending Saturday night.

I am hoping for a whole lot more showboating off the jumps from everyone. Don't let Dan be the only guy with pictures posted showing some style. :D I had high hopes after seeing some of the other pictures Pappy posted of Fink. ;) I need some new wallpaper shots!

/Jon

JRP
06-01-2006, 02:26 PM
hopefully i can make this one. Hey dan im not to sure if you saw me there on saturday or not, but you were out watering the intermediate track and i almost him you. I came of the tabel top right between the expert and intermediate track and didnt see you and almost nailed you.

KH426
06-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Dan no thanks needed. You all run a awsome track and all around perfect family atmosphere. We will always be there to help out anyway we can:D

Kevin

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:15 PM
wow what a weekend, I am still recuperating from all the fun, work and riding. Here's some pic's taken from one of our members at the Proving Grounds Vicki Bellerose. Everyone who entered the different riding games we had enjoyed themselves.

..................but not nearly as much as the spectators did !!

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:18 PM
This was our barrell race, where quads and two wheelers had to push the barrells thru a maze.

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:21 PM
This is Steve Wright also known as SHHHHTEEEEEEEVEEE !

He's quickly becoming our poster boy, many people may recognize him from his picture in the June issue of Atv Action on page 81.

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:24 PM
although he may have struggled in the barrell race, it really built up his appetite and motivated him in the HOT DOG SNATCHING CONTEST. This is where participants had to ride under the hot dog and get a bite without stopping.

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:26 PM
...........of course the hot dog was covered in mustard and ketchup

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Michael Bellerose wore a trail under the hotdog from all the runs he made at it.

..................I told him I'd buy him a hot dog if he was hungry??

dan harris
06-01-2006, 08:32 PM
My honey Amanda and Nicki and Mikes daughter Shayla teamed up for the hot dog snatch and even got a bite.

Though I was told I'm not allowed to show that pic unless I wanna be in the dog house with Champ and Dallas.

Mxjunkie
06-01-2006, 08:44 PM
common, the dog house sounds nice :devil:

Pappy
06-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
common, the dog house sounds nice :devil:

you can fight champ if you like...

...on second thought champ may show mercy, amanda wont:chinese:

Les Davis
06-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Dan, looks like everyone had a blast!!! I would have loved to have seen the pit bike races especially Cody whipping up on those two wheelers. Hopefully I'll see you this weekend if time permits.

Pappy, once again, awesome pics. I really enjoyed seeing everything I missed last weekend and thanks for the shout out on the 250R/400ex thread:devil:

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
everyone came running when we announced that we had prizes to give away

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:03 PM
...............even Amanda came running when she heard about the great give aways !

LaLaLoosh
06-01-2006, 09:07 PM
LMAO....

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I guess its no wonder with the great prizes including all the Troy Lee riding gear donated by Shenandoah Honda of Winchester Va. If your in there stop by and thank them for their support of this event and your riding spot.

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Ridersville Cycles of Berkley Springs WVA, Juniata Recreation of Bedford Pa and TBW Motorsports of Frederick also made donations that filled the prize table and made all our winners very happy. Please thank our sponsors by visiting their stores and letting them know you appreciate their help in building you such a great place to ride.

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:16 PM
.........all heck, if riders can spend the nights here in tents every weekend, I can spend one night in the dog house to show you guys this pic.

Pappy
06-01-2006, 09:17 PM
oh my...a money shot:chinese:

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:20 PM
maybe she should of opened her eyes.

..........the look on the girls face in the background says it all.

Mxjunkie
06-01-2006, 09:22 PM
lol I'll chill in the dog house with you it was worth it :p

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:24 PM
This is the woman behind the camera on most these shots.

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Hope I'm not crossing any lines with some of these pics ? lol

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:36 PM
ok Steve wasn't the only one struggling with the barrell, it wasn't all peaches and cream for Randy either

dan harris
06-01-2006, 09:42 PM
even I couldn't resist all the fun.

.........our next big event with riding games and a full blown cook out is July 4th weekend. And don't forget were giving away two free memberships to the park for the winning team in our couch pulling race. see our website for more details. www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

Pappy
06-02-2006, 05:30 AM
I want to see Quadjunkies hound a few hot dogs:devil:

jak1389
06-02-2006, 01:24 PM
i wish i coulda gone!:cool:

BPG-Amanda
06-02-2006, 01:36 PM
I just want to start out saying Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again to all of our riders, friends, and family. This had to be the most exciting and smoothest weekend ever from the kids games to the cookout to the KILLER pit bike racing. For those of you who don't know I am Dan's girlfriend and I wanted to take a minute to thank him for everything he has given our daughter and I. I have watched you struggle to succeed at your dream for the past three 1/2 years and I think I can finally say CONGRADULATIONS baby. You did exactly what you told me you were going to do the day I met you and that was to build the best motocross park around and I feel you have done it. I have yet to talk to someone who leaves here and doesn't love it.

Thank you to all the great people we have made friends with and aren't afraid to lend a hand to us. Thanks Pappy for everything from pictures to Dan's bike---I can't name all the things you have done or I would be here forever. Bridget, our cookouts will never be the same again without your AWESOME pasta salad. Kevin you are pretty much everywhere from picking up rocks, disking the track, running skidder, etc. We have made so many great friends it is hard to thank them all. I do need to give a huge thank you to the couple that lives up here with us (Mike and Nikki) without them here I can't imagine what it would be like. Also Dan's mother (Peggy Harris) for raising such a great son and supporting him through all of the struggles (being shut down 2 1/2 yrs.)

Thanks to all the riders that come out to enjoy the park and hopefully the ones who haven't will join in on the fun soon. This place is only going to get better with all the things Dan has planned.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!

Cody---Great job you kick a**

****HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND****

Pappy
06-02-2006, 07:44 PM
The thanks is all to you guys....

With out your crews hard work, and Dans determination and hard work, we would be reading a thread about some kids 250ex wasting a LTR:eek2: :devil:

Id much rather read a thread about a great place, great people and from the looks of it...the best hot dogs on the planet:chinese: :cool:

Bridget said thank you, she wishes she could do more!

Grant Casey
09-21-2006, 04:28 AM
looks like a nice place to ride