PDA

View Full Version : one of most embarrassing times yerterday

fasterblaster09
05-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Well, last night I had my first boxing match (amateur boxing). I've been training since January, but had problems so I was out for about 2 months and came back for a week and had a fight. I had my girlfriend come out with us, my family drove alllllll the way to New Orleans with us to watch... I was reallly kicking some ***** in first round, but then I got really tired and started gettin a little dazy, then my foot slips off ring and lands on trophy table. Then when I get back up, I was waiting for ref. to call "box"cause i figured we had to wait for him too. then i turn to look at my coach and next thing I know the guy just hits me into the corner and started pounding my head at least 10 goood times, well I didn't feel a thing cuase I was realllllyyyy dazing by then. Well my coach called the fight because I couldn't breath (not in enough shape I guess). But in the gym I go way longer than that. I think maybe it was because I was really nervous... Sorry for the long post, just had to let it out..

450r51
05-29-2006, 07:38 AM
so u got ur *** kicked:devil:

fasterblaster09
05-29-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by 450r51
so u got ur *** kicked:devil:

lol well the first round he only had 1/4 of the points I had, but I just got tired and he caught me off guard (i know i should have been paying attention.) But at the end of the fight I still had WAYYYY more points than him, I just wasn't conditioned. Then I absolutely couldnt breathe at alll, so my coach called the fight. and right after in the dressing room, the guy came tell me he was just about to quit but my coach called the fight as he was walking to his corner to fit, that reallllly pissed me off lol

honduh440
05-29-2006, 10:08 AM
get ya a s s in the gym

tp300ex
05-29-2006, 10:25 AM
hahaha thats sucks u win some and lose some....

05-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Then just go for the big ko at the start, and im you dont try hard enough, your screwed. You should pull a bugs bunny like in the cartoon when bricks and horse shoes fall out of there gloves when the refs cheak them.