PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Predator Limited Edition

PolarisRider06
05-29-2006, 12:59 AM
well i hate to say it but i think i need to get a 450 for racing and freestyle... the predator just isn't going to cut it.

now to the details...

05 Predator Limited Edition has the fox shocks with rezzies dg steel nerfs douglas red label 8x8 rear rims maxxis razr mx 18x10x8 pure polaris slip on and i have a tether for it around here somewhere just haven't put it on yet. riden less than 50 hours and only about 10 tanks of gas since i bought it in the begining of august last summer, i haven't raced with it... yet (plan to try it out in a couple weeks), i have had it on a small practice track at my friends house, its been crashed twice, once i went over backwards and tweeked the pipe a little bit and then a friend of mine endoed it a few weeks ago after he nosedived on a small double, everything was gone over and the only damage was to the back fenders just in the middle section behind the seat and it trashed my homemade grab bar (which probably saved from a lot of other damage) but i do have the fatory aluminum grab bar in perfect condition to go with it. back fenders have some pretty bad exhaust stain due to the pipe. suspension is in perfect condition, front tires have about 90% tread factory rears have about 75% tread and the Razrs are at about 95% (bought them from a friend who used them in one race and didnt like them, edges are just worn down) it is in great mechanical condition, pretty good physical condition (nothing a set of fenders, mainly rear, wouldn't fix)

longest ride i have on it was just the other day i put about 4 hours on it riding around in the hills on gravel roads and trails, ran great all day. and i will be changing the oil (amsoil) whenever i get a chance to before i take it to the races in 2 weeks if i still have it then.

asking $5000 as thats what is still owed on it.