PDA

View Full Version : kinda sucked but cool story

jordan_400ex
05-28-2006, 10:51 PM
me and my friendhe has a Rincon 680 wellits his dads,and me on my dads brute force 750 .went riding today and it was a little wet a little more than needed too keep dust down.we were like 15 miles from my house way up in the mountains and it started poring and we were goin up this climb and made it , but 15 feet after u get to the top is a mudhole.ive never seen before or my friend.so he hits(thinking it cant be too deepcuz it's new)and has it in 4 wheeldrive and its a good mix between water and mud.and itup to the front rack and halfway up too the tires in the back.so i try too pull him out,no luck,anyways we got a huge like 30 foot rope our dads use to go muddin in their rigs.and i decide ill go sit on the steep hill and maybe all the weight from my quad and it being downhill making it easier too pull will help.that doesnt work so i pull up a little to give the rope slack.(my back tires are on a small branch so i dont put it in park big mistake)i walk up too see if we did anything to no luck.and im sitting there and the rope tightens up(im like good thing that we had it hooked up because that branch didnt work.anyways nole tries too undo the knot in the rope cuz we were gonna pull from the front instead.i forget about my quad and nole cant get the knot undone so he takes his knife out and cuts it.(oh ****)and i heear my quad rolling and we run over too see it and it had rolled about twenty feet down and into a tree.(the hillclimb is like a quarter mile long)and we go down too check it.and it not rideable so we cant go and get another quad to pull nole's out or even get home so we walk about 5 miles and it pouring down rain and luckily i told my dad were exactly i was riding cuz him and noles dad came up in my dads big truck(44inch boggers the whole nine yards)and actually makes it up the hillclimb and pulls noles quad out and puts mine and noles quad into the back of the truck and goes home.and he wasnt mad that he wrecked my his quad he was proud of us and how we tried a lot of stuff too get noles out.

wow i got a cool dad
sorry for the long post

GooseZ400
05-29-2006, 09:38 AM
If my dad was still around he wouldve whooped my a**. and im 24.
You got a cool dad

miller821
05-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by GooseZ400
If my dad was still around he wouldve whooped my a**. and im 24.
You got a cool dad
Yep, no doubt about that... My dad would of killed me.

06-01-2006, 12:51 AM
My dad would kill me. You have a cool dad:D