PDA

View Full Version : Help!! 700r vs. sweet banshee drag racing

messertm
05-28-2006, 09:14 PM
i am going to drag up to silver lake sand dunes in michigan and what would i need on my 700r to take out guys with nice banshees can anyone help me i think i can get a nos system for it but i dont no yet

MadDog56
05-29-2006, 07:31 PM
To take out the banshees at silver lake, you'd need an even faster banshee. You can shoot enough nitrous to blow her up and there will still be plenty of banshees there that will walk all over you.

But if you want to suprise a few of the more stockish banshees then you can get a pipe, efi controller, air filters, cam, higher compression piston, etc either in lieu of or in addition to a good shot of nitrous.

Z-Rider86
05-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Hey man i've been to silver lake dunes every year for the past 3. The Banshee's they have there are beasts. They throw some serious cash into them. I'm not sure a 700R with pipe, motor work, exhaust, and a nitrous system can outrun one.

06-04-2006, 06:34 AM
The banshee motor is out of the rz roadracing bike from the 70's even back then they could get them up to over 100 horse's get a pipe,controler,air filter and be happy you have a fast raptor leave banshee's alone.

bandito
06-06-2006, 02:01 PM
im with him ^^^^
if you want to beat those banshees, get a better banshee then theirs...

when i see banshees that have 80hp and more, i just move out the way, dont want to embarasse myself :D

250r4life
06-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by bandito
im with him ^^^^
if you want to beat those banshees, get a better banshee then theirs...

when i see banshees that have 80hp and more, i just move out the way, dont want to embarasse myself :D

:devil:

good point... of course if they do embarrass you, you dont have to wait around long before they blow up their engine, and then you can go roost them :D

TheScubaShop
06-06-2006, 03:16 PM
how about a turbo raptor!!!

THE EXMAN 400
06-07-2006, 01:53 PM
you need to put a turbo charger on it. they have those out now. It dose the same thing as nos but does not hurt the engin:D