PDA

View Full Version : Hickory Airport prerace chat

gump
05-28-2006, 07:02 PM
as allways with one week untill race time here is a thread to talk your smack and make perdictions about the up coming Hickory Airport race. If you see Mr.Wilson be sure to stop and thank him for letting us race and ride there. If we have another race pull bet on me in senoir, cause i'm kicking some booty at hickory !!! :D

jkmx24374
05-28-2006, 07:17 PM
well i will be back in action:D :D

400exyzkiller
05-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Can you smell what the Gump is Cookin? First he's gonna take the holeshot shine it up real nice with some preparation h turn that sum beach sideways and hold up all the geritol usin, maxi pad wearin oh wait a minute he will be holdin his self up......just messin with pops
You gonna be the man to beat at hickory i got faith in ya!:macho
I will be coming to donate Sunday as normal but may get a better finish here at my home town track.
Good luck to everyone!

cook65xc
05-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Lets pray for some rain guys or it could be ugly up there:eek2:

440racer66
05-28-2006, 11:16 PM
dayum gump i screwed my wheeler up i rounded the sproket and brke my swing arm so i tlloks like im gonna be spectatein

Jake99
05-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by gump
as allways with one week untill race time here is a thread to talk your smack and make perdictions about the up coming Hickory Airport race. If you see Mr.Wilson be sure to stop and thank him for letting us race and ride there. If we have another race pull bet on me in senoir, cause i'm kicking some booty at hickory !!! :D Jeff still broke down??????You da one dis weekend or what???~~~~~ililililililiiliilililil99

gump
05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
jeff is back up and running.. but it don't matter..
went to dale woodys and rode today and had a good time.. the hondas stayed tore up all day and my yamaha didn't run good in the mountains with a dirty air filter.. but thanks for having me up dale !!!
jake you coming sunday ??

Jake99
05-29-2006, 08:19 PM
N

gump
05-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
N good

RaptorRacer45
05-30-2006, 03:41 AM
After my embarresment and many problems at the last 1 ill be back with a Completly rebuilt and fixed from the Frame up......im ready for this 1:D

cook65xc
05-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Mine is at pqr now getting the suspension done,cant wait to try it out.

BROOKS
05-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by 440racer66
dayum gump i screwed my wheeler up i rounded the sproket and brke my swing arm so i tlloks like im gonna be spectatein

I had a good ride at Silver creek Sunday, Bent my axle, cut a tire, and trashed my swing-arm bearings, when we going again????:mad:

400exyzkiller
05-30-2006, 01:48 PM
anyone up for riding thursday

400exyzkiller
05-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Gump's secret weapon

440racer66
05-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by BROOKS
I had a good ride at Silver creek Sunday, Bent my axle, cut a tire, and trashed my swing-arm bearings, when we going again????:mad:

what wher you ridin my atv is trashed now ill be back in a while as soon as i get it fixed its pertty ugly

gump
05-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
Gump's secret weapon don't be giving up secrets boy..
track change for millers creek, were going back to parker valley.. spread the word....

RaptorRacer45
05-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Will do........Im happy to hear that!:D

lonewarrior
05-30-2006, 07:23 PM
the warrior is sick :( got a bad cough starts before 1/4 throttle and drops off bad on the top end (haha warrior topend??) wish her luck as she undergose surgery

RaptorRacer45
05-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Good Luck man........My Raptor just went through a complete Reconstruction the past 3 weeks also, must be sometin out there:confused: :D

Jake99
05-30-2006, 07:30 PM
good ?

gump
05-30-2006, 07:35 PM
? i got the red arse at ya jake.. quit racing that's cool.. but won't even come hang out and bring the mega camera and take pictures of my pretty self.. :mad:
your still my hero jake.. but i don't know why... :devil:

robinsonmotors
05-30-2006, 07:41 PM

track change for millers creek, were going back to parker valley.. spread the word.... that way bonnie can put my picture the trophys with 2 wins in a row there,lookin for 3:D as for hickory,all i'll say is that my home track too!!!!!and i'll be lookin for 2 in a row there:cool:

gump
05-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by robinsonmotors
that way bonnie can put my picture the trophys with 2 wins in a row there,lookin for 3:D as for hickory,all i'll say is that my home track too!!!!!and i'll be lookin for 2 in a row there:cool: and i'm accused of sucking up and being cocky... :confused:
if yer that damn good jeff what ya running senoir for ?? oh yeah to pick on me.. times are changing.. like the rock says "i'm gonna shine that yamaha up real nice, turn it side ways a time or two and stick it in dat hondas arse"... :D

400exyzkiller
05-31-2006, 04:12 AM
yall boys are talking too much junk....like that is a surprise:rolleyes: Just wondering how many sandbaggers will be unlimited this time?
Man i would like to win one just one time

Jake99
05-31-2006, 10:21 AM
I steel got da phantume 509!Never no when it mite strike.Yall keep practisein and your lips too. The ole champ is listening and stilllookinmfs..Feel safe now u here.......................ilililiiilillililililil lllllll99:D

yall want your but plugs pulled and some hair in yer teeth you know who can do it******* the sneaky,the snakey,the jakey,the 1&only,Mr.Payne.

Seen in the paper where some scientist is going get cloaking available for everybody soon but i got it now.(because of the 24 foot rule @ uncle Lems)

Oh yeah i got 1 bung kit left. How is yall"s bungs???I hear about wrists,ect. but the bung is the most important organ,rarely looked at,often heard from,least respected,and ocasionally rebuilt or relocated due its role. Mite should of been relocated anyway due to its close proxsimity to the playground.

I guess this chit is enough so bY^^^^

robinsonmotors
05-31-2006, 12:38 PM
and i'm accused of sucking up and being cocky... :confused:
if yer that damn good jeff what ya running senoir for ?? oh yeah to pick on me.. times are changing.. like the rock says "i'm gonna shine that yamaha up real nice, turn it side ways a time or two and stick it in dat hondas arse"... :D first off jake left me in charge of senior class till he comes out of retirment,2nd i hope you shined that yamahahaha up with vasaline,that way it won't hurt as bad when i put that 4wheeler where it belongs,and #3 they didn't accuse you of sucking up or being cocky they just called you a cocky sucker,BIG DIFFERENCE#4 and if your going to quote sum one,quote the best....... RIC FLAIR ........TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO W OOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO AND YOUR ABOUT A LAP AND HALF SHORT OF BEATING THIS MAN:grr: :grr: :grr: :blah:

gump
05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
first off jake left me in charge of senior class till he comes out of retirment,2nd i hope you shined that yamahahaha up with vasaline,that way it won't hurt as bad when i put that 4wheeler where it belongs,and #3 they didn't accuse you of sucking up or being cocky they just called you a cocky sucker,BIG DIFFERENCE#4 and if your going to quote sum one,quote the best....... RIC FLAIR ........TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO W OOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO AND YOUR ABOUT A LAP AND HALF SHORT OF BEATING THIS MAN:grr: :grr: :grr: :blah:

Jake99
05-31-2006, 06:27 PM
first off jake left me in charge of senior class till he comes out of retirment,2nd i hope you shined that yamahahaha up with vasaline,that way it won't hurt as bad when i put that 4wheeler where it belongs,and #3 they didn't accuse you of sucking up or being cocky they just called you a cocky sucker,BIG DIFFERENCE#4 and if your going to quote sum one,quote the best....... RIC FLAIR ........TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO W OOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO AND YOUR ABOUT A LAP AND HALF SHORT OF BEATING THIS MAN:grr: :grr: :grr: :blah: jeff you got one picture of ricky that he mouth doesn't look like a bung that won't close back up?Kinda reminds of g

Jake99
05-31-2006, 06:35 PM
:bandit:

gump
05-31-2006, 06:36 PM
i wish jake would bring his fat old arse back ! i'd do him like i'm doing edenfield right now.. you can't take that kind of time off and run for 2 hrs.. and jeff just because mike and them are patting you on the back and pumping your head up don't mean yer the man, you are fast but not racing anyone but me and ernie and bill, you too scott.. so after all the hell i catch i want a simple heck of a ride there gump after the arse kicking i serve up.. and i hope it's hotter than jennas butt in a pair riding pants sunday, you know how yall fat people sweat... :D
love ya dave... :devil:

Jake99
05-31-2006, 06:44 PM
THE LAST TIME I RODE WAS AT BMC~~~~MAYBE TIME FOR SOME SIMPLE~~IF I CAN DO IT???:confused: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

epinacsdad
05-31-2006, 07:08 PM
This old fat boy has been practicing & sweatin all week long, so I hope you bring your A game come sunday cause I'm gonna be ready for ya. Heck I'm not gonna worry about the Gumpster I chasing Jeff.

Jake99
05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by epinacsdad
This old fat boy has been practicing & sweatin all week long, so I hope you bring your A game come sunday cause I'm gonna be ready for ya. Heck I'm not gonna worry about the Gumpster I chasing Jeff. Who you talking to?

400exyzkiller
05-31-2006, 08:08 PM
are you ready to get you some?

gump
05-31-2006, 08:09 PM
when you get done chasing jeff, come up front and chase me !! i'll be lonely up there by myself ... :D

Z-135
06-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Lonewarrior,
There is a red and black wire that runs to your clutch lever, cut those wire and connect them together. I had the same trouble with my warrior. I thought it was the carb problem. Those two wires are some sort of safety thing, so you cannot reeve the motor up when the parking brake is on. Let me know if this helps. It took me a long time to figure this out!

BROOKS
06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Z-135
Lonewarrior,
There is a red and black wire that runs to your clutch lever, cut those wire and connect them together. I had the same trouble with my warrior. I thought it was the carb problem. Those two wires are some sort of safety thing, so you cannot reeve the motor up when the parking brake is on. Let me know if this helps. It took me a long time to figure this out!

Also your reverse switch will cause your machine to miss, disconnect your reverse light and the wires on the reverse shifter.

lonewarrior
06-01-2006, 08:41 AM
thanks for the help the parkbrake wires are crossed i pretty sure it my jetting, the warrior is fine under acceleration but say 1/6 throttle held stedy she has a bad sputter i belive its way to rich when i get home to day ill check everything

Jake99
06-01-2006, 10:18 AM
when you get done chasing jeff, come up front and chase me !! i'll be lonely up there by myself ... :D Then ease on up some more where I am on cruise control!

gump
06-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Then ease on up some more where I am on cruise control! yall don't confuse jake with a racer.. he's a has been...

LoneWarriorsMom
06-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Good luck to eveyone racing on Sunday... See ya there...

400exyzkiller
06-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Gump they just showed some pics of the new kawi kfx450 and that thing has a rev. gear....its time to switch again! Call me tonight need to talk with you about something

Jake99
06-01-2006, 06:44 PM
yall don't confuse jake with a racer.. he's a has been... seen lapping your arse.^^~~~liilliiluluululllliliiloo99-shut up

gump
06-01-2006, 07:56 PM
seen lapping your arse.^^~~~liilliiluluululllliliiloo99-shut up i've just gotten to my prime you old fat bass-turd.. that time you lapped me at fallston i still finished 3rd.. so ... :blah:
you were 47 years old then, so your fat arse better just be glad you still got a computer to remind everybody how fast you WERE !!!! :D
love ya mean it...

outlaw450r
06-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Gump, has it rained any down your way.

gump
06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
it's rained all around me but not here, 2 miles away at jeff's it rained. me and the wife are going to hickory to eat here soon, i'm gonna ride by the track and see if it's rained there any, will keep yall posted..

epinac18
06-02-2006, 04:02 PM
I hope you guys are ready, i cant wait to get back racin!! Jeff, make sure you bring the race pool sheets unless you want me to print them off, cuz im feelin lucky:D

gump
06-02-2006, 04:06 PM
just got off the phone with mr.wilson.. no rain yet... :mad:

gump
06-02-2006, 06:47 PM
just got back from the track and bad news.. it rained like hell right before i got there and more on the way. i live 10 miles or so from the track and it's raining here and headed towards the track i hope.... :D :D :D :D :D :D
oh boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaptorRacer45
06-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Think someone could possibly PM me the easyest way to get to the track from Mooresville?.....thanx, i cant wait till Sunday:D

gump
06-02-2006, 08:35 PM
hey dustin is your dad on steroids ??? last time i seen him he looked like arnold shawrza******.. hope he hasn't turned to that just to try to beat me... :devil:

epinac18
06-02-2006, 09:21 PM
haha nah it musta just been his fat, he might have been a little swollen from being thrown over the handlebars in the front yard

epinac18
06-03-2006, 04:19 PM
gump, give us the update on the track, what can i expect tomorrow?

Jake99
06-03-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah do we neede to put on new tires or run some old ones?Is it wet or what?Is the trail the same old chit or something new?Are there going to be some new mf or the same old turds?Hurry tell something my fingernails aare almost gone now!The current multi-arse-wipe-senior-x-champion fast m-f(fmf) OUT!!!!!!!!liilliooililililiiliokliiililiiil99:bla h: ~~fantomb509pilot~~can i get cleared for take-off tommorow?Can i kick off in yallz arse and don't take any names---hell yeah.

allright come back some chit i got one more fingernail left.

gump
06-03-2006, 07:42 PM
it's running backwards from the last time we ran it, with some new cut trail and some trails we don't normally ride and it looks like a fast race, buren did a good job with the bobcat... i look forward to waxing some arse tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :macho

Jake99
06-03-2006, 08:11 PM
it's running backwards from the last time we ran it, with some new cut trail and some trails we don't normally ride and it looks like a fast race, buren did a good job with the bobcat... i look forward to waxing some arse tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :macho Just don't waxxxxx your own chit,,,,,,cause I won't be thar to c it.Tell Jenner I loves her.~~~~~,,>>: da sNakE

gump
06-03-2006, 08:14 PM
what's this bull chit ?? act like you want to race, but do you still have the heart ??? you gonna run one lap and aint leading so were putting it on the truck ?? what ya gonna do snake ?? i got something for you..... :D

gump
06-04-2006, 06:04 PM
had fun today guys !! congrats to jeff for his win in senoir and scott canipe for his 2nd place..yall rode a hell of a race and shut my big ole mouth.. i'll give yall untill sunday when i start a parker valley pre race thread.. then it's on again...
:D
my bro got pics of how i got last in the woods after i started out next to last... :(

epinacsdad
06-04-2006, 06:12 PM
I enjoyed the race today had fun riding with you old farts in senior class not to mention it was my best finish yet those PQR shocks made a big difference can't wait till the next race maybe I can get up there and ride with ya Jeff and maybe Gump will get a better start . Good Ride everybody!

RaptorRacer45
06-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Defently a fun time as always out there.....even though my bumper probably wouldnt say the same:blah: .....O Well ill be back at it again w\ everyone in 2 weeks:D

gump
06-04-2006, 06:44 PM
oh yeah.. brooks is the man !!! first place.. it's the kymco.. i gotta get me one of them... :D

RaptorRacer45
06-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah defently.....That was awesome Brooks, defently was worth seein:D

gump
06-04-2006, 07:02 PM
here's the overalls, except the top ten, will post that after bonnie does the race report.. but i will say i'm very impressed with dustin !!!

gump
06-04-2006, 07:06 PM
page 2

gump
06-04-2006, 07:09 PM
page 3

gump
06-04-2006, 07:10 PM
page 4

jkmx24374
06-04-2006, 07:13 PM
hey dustin i didnt stall this time

epinac18
06-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by jkmx24374
hey dustin i didnt stall this time
cool, glad to see you all healed up and back out there. how did you finish?

jkmx24374
06-04-2006, 07:18 PM
10th

jkmx24374
06-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by epinacsdad
I enjoyed the race today had fun riding with you old farts in senior class not to mention it was my best finish yet those PQR shocks made a big difference can't wait till the next race maybe I can get up there and ride with ya Jeff and maybe Gump will get a better start . Good Ride everybody! Gump dont u have PQR shocks on you 4w

epinac18
06-04-2006, 07:22 PM
10th
heck yea, thats what im talkin about. congrats!!

jkmx24374
06-04-2006, 07:23 PM
that is class not overall

gump
06-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Gump dont u have PQR shocks on you 4w yeah but i just got my arse waxed today, but the quad did it's job and the shocks worked great !!!

jkmx24374
06-04-2006, 07:32 PM
yeah but i just got my arse waxed today, but the quad did it's job and the shocks worked great !!! :blah: :blah:

lonewarrior
06-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Everybody did awsome mike is the man, dustin owes his skill all to me, and every body waxed my ***** even gump! i did have fun tho mideast is a great group of people

Troyer23J
06-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Great race today guys. Hated to see you on your side when I went by Charlie..

Glad to see Caleb get the win in our class, he has been riding constantly and working hard for it. Between all his riding, and Santo getting his bike working right, Caleb's fast.

Way to go Clay and Revis for the 1-3 in the B class.

I need to thank Santo and Shon Franklin for helping me get my borrowed bike ready for the race.

jenna400ex
06-05-2006, 03:20 AM
I sucked!!! O well I didn't wreck any so that was good! Scott...WOW is all I have to say 29th! That is impressive! I got me some new goggles:D

BROOKS
06-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Congrats to all that finished well, I had a blast out there, except for when the battery terminal busted off, I can't believe all you guys that passed me didn't have a screw driver!!!! Dicks, I'll remember that next time. Thanks to the dude on the warrior that finally did stop, I owe you a beer man.

Anyway it was fun, and Gump since you said I was the man, I will save Gumpsassgotowned.com for the next race.......

cook65xc
06-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Brooks was that you on the first lap stopped:huh

BROOKS
06-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Yes, I cussed everyone in both c classes and unlimited, womens and masters, The dude that stopped was next to last, while he stood there last place passed us, lol

Jake99
06-05-2006, 11:37 AM
yeah but i just got my arse waxed today, but the quad did it's job and the shocks worked great !!! well i had a good day waxxxing yall mf,jeff only tried to get in my bidness one time but i fixed him.Spent most of the day on cruise control.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey look good seeing jeff name beside corey,issac,and beet santo!You gotta quit messing with santo now!!!!!

Wild man#410
06-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Congrat's to Brooks,double D,and Canipe...:p Dustin you gonna overall before long..:rolleyes: :blah:

robinsonmotors
06-05-2006, 05:37 PM
i,m going big game hunting at the the next gncc,dave simmons.you've had it to easy !!!!it time for a change like i had to do to jake around here!!!coming to get me some national old butt:cool: see you then big boy:cool:

cook65xc
06-05-2006, 05:37 PM
wildman clean out your box:devil:

gump
06-05-2006, 05:45 PM
did anyone get behind a polaris outlaw with a number 88 hanging off the back of it and he wouldn't move ??? i know his name if anyone would like to thank him in person at the next race... :devil:

crayfz
06-05-2006, 06:08 PM
i,m going big game hunting at the the next gncc,dave simmons.you've had it to easy !!!!it time for a change like i had to do to jake around here!!!coming to get me some national old butt:cool: see you then big boy:cool:

What you been smoken there Jeff, some of the same stuff Gump has:D

gump
06-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by crayfz
What you been smoken there Jeff, some of the same stuff Gump has:D it's the good stuff dave !!! jeff has hired me to run senoir so i can holeshot ya and hold ya up untill he can get that damn honda fired and get up there with ya. then i'll let yall go at it... :devil:

robinsonmotors
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
What you been smoken there Jeff, some of the same stuff Gump has:D just smoken old senior butt there big dave and your next:eek2: :eek2: good to see you checken up on us though:) don't mix what i say with what gump said he's full of crap. and brooks ,U THE MAN:cool:

BROOKS
06-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey guys I'm gonna throw a big party free beer and food, strippers the works, only the people who got 1st place plaques this year are invited, Jeff maybe you can ride down with Gump, OH WAIT, nevermind. :p

Jake99
06-05-2006, 07:02 PM
it's the good stuff dave !!! jeff has hired me to run senoir so i can holeshot ya and hold ya up untill he can get that damn honda fired and get up there with ya. then i'll let yall go at it... :devil: Hello Dave~~dA Snake~~~~these two fat heads have got the big head since the big dick quit.Come give a reality check if you please.They still not running on cruise control yet so they might try to get up in your bidness. A little rambo in a turn will fix that. The sneaky,the snakey,the big Dick OUT>

crayfz
06-05-2006, 07:20 PM
it's the good stuff dave !!! jeff has hired me to run senoir so i can holeshot ya and hold ya up untill he can get that damn honda fired and get up there with ya. then i'll let yall go at it... :devil:

You better just stay in the morning so you don't get your self hurt.

gump
06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
You better just stay in the morning so you don't get your self hurt. that's some good damn advice right thar dave !!
i can't even beat these old bass-turds.... :D

robinsonmotors
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
or have you forgotting the little people coming off your top 5o/a and i'm going to talk to the boy's at PRO QUAD RACING about doing scott's shocks,there makin it hard to stay out front with all you boy's running the good stuff!!!!!!! who's that guy that's 2nd in senior points now ????great run there scott !! !!:cool:

epinac18
06-05-2006, 07:58 PM
i dont have a whole lot video, but i will post what i do have soon as Bonnie does the race report

BROOKS
06-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Any footage of the Kymco kid or was I to fast for the cam?????

epinac18
06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
i think you might be in there Brooks, powerin that kymco up that hill

crayfz
06-06-2006, 03:03 AM
just smoken old senior butt there big dave and your next:eek2: :eek2: good to see you checken up on us though:) don't mix what i say with what gump said he's full of crap. and brooks ,U THE MAN:cool:

Jeffy, you better know what your competition is capable of, take a look here http://www.awrcs.com/

crayfz
06-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Come on Jeff, Gump, works boring me, humor me some more.

BROOKS
06-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Dustin PM

gump
06-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Come on Jeff, Gump, works boring me, humor me some more. you aint the only one running with the big dogs dave.. here's me laying the smack down in pro class in ga... :D

crayfz
06-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Now if you could just stay there for 2 hrs:D

gump
06-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Now if you could just stay there for 2 hrs:D yeah that's alittle harder to do... i seem to make people angry when i get a hole shot.... :D

Jake99
06-07-2006, 08:15 PM
yeah that's alittle harder to do... i seem to make people angry when i get a hole shot.... :D Yeah---why is he in such hurry to get in the dam way?Yall need to quit messing with somebody of daves chacter. He gonna shame yall nerds.The old fat basturd (big dick) OUT>

gump
06-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah---why is he in such hurry to get in the dam way?Yall need to quit messing with somebody of daves chacter. He gonna shame yall nerds.The old fat basturd (big dick) OUT> daves done dissed us now... you know the humor thing ??? the south shall rise again !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jake99
06-08-2006, 07:10 PM
daves done dissed us now... you know the humor thing ??? the south shall rise again !!!!!!!!!!!! :D I hope you know what you doing...Too many fat heads on the same row could be interesting.Old used to be mf OUT.

Wild man#410
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by cook65xc
wildman clean out your box:devil: CLEAR!!
How you liken the old 450? Betcha them PQR shock's made that thing sweet...:)

rustyATV
06-12-2006, 06:28 PM
I was wondering if Cook was on John's quad.

Think you may pick it up again down the road?

cook65xc
06-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Whats up wildman,them shocks have made a big difference ,looking forward to sunday how about coming up ther and showing me how to start it on the line:devil: Went down to k-bar m in gaffeney sunday,man that place is rutted out,but it was good practice,any of you ever go down there?