PDA

View Full Version : Hannegan

baseballplaya23
05-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Anyone on here goin to be at Hannegan Speedway the 17th of June?

metalmellinium
05-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Or June 3rd for practice, starts at 5-9

dirtmomma
06-04-2006, 10:52 AM
YEP & YEP :D:D

Had a good time up there last night for the practice!!!! DJ was LOVING that big track, that was his 1st time ont he fofiddy up there!! Sure did wear down the ol' Hoosiers though :eek2: good thing one of his sponsors said he'd buy him some new ones once these wore out, which up there they aren't going to last long!!

Were you having issues w/ the R up there????? Anyway good to see you guys :) We will see you the 17th!!!!

baseballplaya23
06-04-2006, 11:11 PM
nah i wasnt havin no issues with the R. Y u ask that?

dirtmomma
06-05-2006, 07:20 AM
Looked like @ one point you were just coasting along :) I guess it was practice ;) maybe you were waiting for Metal!!

maggiesboy
06-05-2006, 08:04 AM
hola' Hoosier hounds!

The kids might be racing, I'm done. I hurt my back again.

baseballplaya23
06-05-2006, 10:01 AM
nah i wasnt having any probs. I was just waiting for ty to see if his left rear was coming up around the corners. I thought maybe you said that cuz i took tys bike out once. man that thing is fast. :eek2:

Bill it sucks to hear about your back. Hopefully you will be racin again soon. Ya it would be good to see you up at hannegan. Oh ya i went to the barn and some dude tried selling me elf fuel? never heard of it is it any good? he told me it works in 50's up to 4 stroke 250's?

metalmellinium
06-05-2006, 05:24 PM
the track wasnt that great, couldnt really get going like you could last year. hope it gets better for the race and i can get my 450 fixed. sorry to hear about that bill, hope you get better soon. that tt jump is huge :eek2:

metalmellinium
06-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Bill do you have any clutch cables in and how much are they for my 450? Thanks

dirtmomma
06-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Haha yeah that jump is brutal!! Last year it was anyway!! DJ wanted to do the TT but w/ the blaster shocks on the front along w/ the swaybar we decided against it!! He would of dug into the ground LOL

sooooo i'm curious on doing the TT w/ a swaybar????????? I kow the Pro's use them BUT they don't have big arsed jumps like @ Hannegan!!! Juast curious if you put the swaybar in a nuetral position or what??? Seems like it'd be damaging to it!!

maggiesboy
06-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by metalmellinium
Bill do you have any clutch cables in and how much are they for my 450? Thanks

Not in stock, right at 22

maggiesboy
06-18-2006, 11:26 AM
good to see metal, base and dirtymomma last night. We had fun. My boys finished 1st and 4th.

metalmellinium
06-19-2006, 11:53 PM
Good to see ya too man. Congrats to your boys, they like that track better then rmc? That was some good racing going on that night, cant wait till next month do it again :blah:

baseballplaya23
06-20-2006, 12:28 PM
umm ya me and my quad both dont like hannegan 2 out of the 3 times i raced there i crashed and then last weekend my frame broke and my motor wont start anymore. :mad:

metalmellinium
07-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey is anyone going out to hannegan this weekend? Ill be there and so will ballplaya

maggiesboy
07-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I'll have the boys up there to help fill the mini ranks.

metalmellinium
07-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Awesome i have a speedo on my 450 so we can see how fast this track really is, i cant wait. Ill see ya up there then saturday.

dirtmomma
07-15-2006, 06:49 AM
We will be there, DJ & Trevor will be racing :) haha Metal thats funny you have a speedo now, DJ got one for his quad too!! But he needs to mount it different so he won't have it on for the race, my brother may bring a radar gun though!!! Cya up there!!

metalmellinium
07-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Well its a computer, has temps and tach also. Couldnt get my 450 set up on sat, kept goin backwards in the races. Hope i can get it set up for the next one.. You guys goin back up there?

dirtmomma
07-18-2006, 08:57 AM
YEP we will be at the next one, (Harley night) our lil' guy won't be racing but DJ will!!! Not going to spend the entry fee's for lil man if he gets scored against the shifters :rolleyes: so I guess they lost one mini rider & i'm sure MORE than that!!!!
Are you guys goingto Missoula?? Aug 5-6?? just curious!! I'm looking for some info on it but can't find any right now :confused:

baseballplaya23
07-28-2006, 02:32 PM
See ya guys up there tomorrow:macho From Metal

dirtmomma
07-31-2006, 02:08 PM
Well how'd everyone do?? We didn't make it obviously :( DJ had a pretty knarly wipe out up camping & totalled his trail quad :( Banged up his shoulder so he didn't want to race if he wasn't all there LOL so we chilled at home!!

my Mom was there she said the track was pretty fast but it just wasn't the same w/o us there LOL she's funny!

metalmellinium
07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Damn that sucks, hope he gets better fast. Umm i was up there, and signed up, getting ready to pull out my quad and went lookin for the seat. Couldnt find it, left it back in kirkland and no one else had one or i could use. There wasnt to many quads up there anyway.

dirtmomma
08-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium
Damn that sucks, hope he gets better fast. Umm i was up there, and signed up, getting ready to pull out my quad and went lookin for the seat. Couldnt find it, left it back in kirkland and no one else had one or i could use. There wasnt to many quads up there anyway.

Thanks yeah he just needed a week off of quads, he's feeling much better now, the quad isn't though LOL :rolleyes: ordered up some new bars & brakes for it, got some plastics from MB, now just need a steering stem,some nerfs straightened or taken off & a rear hub!! the rear tire/hub & spacer flew off going down the road 5th WFO :eek2: NEVER found the tire :confused: it's still up in the woods somewhere haha maybe we'll find it next time we go up!!! It was a pretty knarly wipe out, he's damn lucky!! My girlfriend said it was the worst/best she'd ever seen haha she was behind him & got to see the whole thing!!

YOU FORGOT YOUR SEAT???????????? LOL I'm sorry but that is funny :o sucks you coudln't find one to borrow heck who needs a seat ;) j/k

We will be at the next one, thinking of hitting the Rock sometime too maybe we will have to see!!
We REALLY need to get some new rear tires so that's the next thing for the race quad!!