PDA

View Full Version : gncc overall?

cp450r
05-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Who's going to win? Who do you guys think is going to win this year? Ballance,Borich, Jenks? They all have 2 wins. I don't care as long as it's not Ballance,it's time for a new champ.

prepracing
05-28-2006, 09:59 AM
I hope Ballance wins this year to tie Barry Hawks record of 7 championships, then I hope he wins next year to break Hawks record :macho

seamonster
05-28-2006, 03:25 PM
I think Bill will win....he has the speed of Jenks and Borich but is a smarter rider....everyone always thought Borich was the heir to Bill's crown but I think it will be Jenks who ends up beating him....but it wont be this year.....Go Bill!!!!!!!!!!:D

scramblerracer
05-31-2006, 02:55 PM
End of season will look like this:

Borich
Jenks
Ballance
Johnson
Yoakly

bwilliams37
06-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Ballance is going to win. Hes the faster and more consistent rider. But thats just my opinion.

markk
06-19-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by cp450r
Who's going to win? Who do you guys think is going to win this year? Ballance,Borich, Jenks? They all have 2 wins. I don't care as long as it's not Ballance,it's time for a new champ.

Do you rember when hawk DID IT for those years?? Ballance is out there every year trying to beat Barrys record, And i hondestly would love to see Bill beat/tie his record it would be awsome!!!!! But im still rooting for Chris jenks!!!

Seano300ex
06-23-2006, 07:29 PM
chris borich is the man

tampatver
06-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by seamonster
I think Bill will win....he has the speed of Jenks and Borich but is a smarter rider....everyone always thought Borich was the heir to Bill's crown but I think it will be Jenks who ends up beating him....but it wont be this year.....Go Bill!!!!!!!!!!:D

Amen !!!

I go for that one, Bills has shown at all this races, he not only rides fast, but very smart, had a bad start on Florida but, it was more bad luck.

Go Bill !!!
Borich
Jenks

xcracer416
06-30-2006, 06:25 AM
i sort of want bill to win, but i would really like to see borich win this year. you have to think that bill is in the lead right now by two points over borich, if borich comes back strong after the break he will probally do it. the past two ironmans that bill raced he didnt win. its all gonna come up to the ironman. if the has a comfortable points lead he will do it, if not its gonna be who is in front of who at the end of it.

Pappy
06-30-2006, 06:27 AM
I am just glad to see a good clean points battle, I hate it when someone just runs away with it!

smr
06-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Bill's a cool guy..I would love to see him break Hawk's record.