PDA

View Full Version : Complete CAR SYSTEM, box, subs, amp ect

enduro400rider
05-27-2006, 11:52 AM
well i just bought this stuff and i have had it in my car and hooked up for about 2 or 3 weeks and i have used it maby 5 times. since i dont get much use out of it i decided i would sell it. i have a box (not sure on brand but its NOT some home made junk) it has 2 10" subs made by CR gravity. i dont know much about the subs they came from a freind of mine. one was damaged but it has been repaired and works like new. it also comes with an Alpine amp which i bought off a member on here. its a 700 watt mono alpine amp. this amp is awesome. it slams these subs expecially if you have an aftermarket deck. we hooked it up to a pioneer deck and it made my ear drums itch. it is a great set up for someone who wants a good system for cheap. it also comes with all the wiring, and RCA connections. this is what you get

2 CR gravity subs
1 box (holds both subs)
Alpine 700 watt amp
RCA wires
all wires needed for hooking up the system

i am asking $200 for everything. if you want only part of the package give me an offer for what ever you want and i will consider it. if you want pics let me know and i will get some for you asap. no trades. thanks

enduro400rider
05-30-2006, 01:51 PM
price drop...... $175 obo gotta get these outta my way