PDA

View Full Version : wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btyoe
05-26-2006, 08:03 PM
hey i was just wondering if anyone has a 400ex z-400 yfz kfx etc that doesnt run or needs somthing that they are willing to trade or sell

FoxRacing81
05-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Got a 2000 426ex that may need a Case gasket...and a little TLC...lots of extras and some powdercoating.

onefast400ex
05-27-2006, 09:34 PM
I have a excellent running 400ex that has a bent front frame. I am including a powdercoated red frame with the quad also.
my email address is mxandrew12@aol.com

btyoe
05-28-2006, 10:51 AM
prices???

FoxRacing81
05-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Not sure. Make me an offer.

The motor is bored to a 426, 10:1 Compression Ross Piston, Hotcam Stage 1, HotRod Heavy Duty Crank, White Brothers Air Filter, and some more stuff I am probably forgetting. The sidecase are powdercoated a slighty textured black and the oil tank and a few other parts are as well. I did all the powdercoating on this quad. It runs very well. When doing holeshots with some of my buddies 450s at the track, this thing always kept up with me on it, and I am over 250lbs, so it's quick for a 426.
I just got the motor all reassembled, took it to the track for a practice, and notice it was leaking oil from what appears to be the case gasket, but I haven't checked it out any further then that.
The frame has been custom gusseted by me. My uncle is an autobody repairer and painter, so he painted my frame and other parts on it for me. The frame is done in a Candy Blue sorta (I think its an old Chevy color, looks really cool) along with the bottom a-arms. It is sorta scraped up a little from normal wear and engine installation. The subframe is painted a peal black along with the top a-arms, swingarm, and steering stem.

The quad has front shocks off of a 450r, and a stock rear shock. I have a PEP Steering Stabilizer that was taken off during the ebuild and not put back on for it as well that you are welcome to take.

The handlebars are Factory 909. The start button is a KX125 killswitch that was hooked up to make the bars look a little cleaner. I also have a Pro Design killswitch that I have not yet taken off the old wiring harness, but you can have it as well. The clutch perch is from a 450r that was sorta rigged up to work. The old perch that was on there must have been weak because it snapped whenever I was putting a new clutch cable on. It also has a new front brake master cylinder and lever. Could use new grips though.

It also has ITP Front wheels with Bandit XC Front tires. The rear wheels are stock with ITP Holeshot XCs. It could really use a new set of tires.

The plastics on this thing are so/so. A little beat up. The front fenders are race cut, but the fenders are mainly mounted by zipties due to a few cracked mounts on the fenders themselves and lost hardware during riding, so it could use a new set if you really desired.

The Nerf Bars on this quad were Magnum Pro Pegs. However, the mounts on the footpegs that the webbing runs through broke off. I removed the nerfs, and just left the pegs there for now because I haven't gotten around to welding new ones on. The nerf bars need new webbing as well. Also, I cracked a bolt off in the frame before, but it has been drilled and tapped out to a much bigger size that will never break on one side of the quad. Just figured I'd point it out so it wouldn't come as a suprise.

I have a few parts for this quad that I have never installed or just haven't put back on yet.
I have UM Air Scoops, a new thick skidplate for it, and a few more parts I believe that you can have if you like. I was looking to get maybe $2,250 for everything, but shoot me an offer.

Thanks
Justin

zack221
05-28-2006, 04:47 PM
i sent you a pm foxracing

redracing88
05-28-2006, 06:00 PM
how about a sic 440ex?

PolarisRider06
05-29-2006, 01:05 AM
one of my friends has a 03 (i think) z400 all stock but he cracked the case when the chain got bound up between the sprocket and case and he lost ambition to fix it... it needs the case half (either replaced or welded) and rear end bearings.... i know he wasn't asking much but i'm not sure what it was exactly.

redracing88
05-29-2006, 05:28 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=234750