PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous Kit f/s/t

sixer3
05-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Cold Fusion Nitrous kit ready to go,

included:
2lb nitrous bottle( couple paint/sticker deep knicks)
steel braided teflon nitrous line
5-250 Hp Nitrous solenoid
5-250 hp Fuel Solenoid
5-7 psi Fuel pump
Bottle bracket( decent shape not perfect, not shiny)
all fittings inlet/outlet to solenoids and pump included
NOS(brand) soft Lume fogger(ask for appropraite jets sizes

NOTE: you will need to provide your own wiring, momentary push button on/off switch (i'd suggest bar mounted, i'll show you a pic of how i did mine

This system is Set up for a SINGLE cylinder engine, of course you can buy a few more parts to make ti work with up to a 4 cylinder engine

taking pics, too big to post pics upon request

asking 320 shipped money order 345 shipped PAYPAL, good ebay and Pbnation feedback also paypal verified

trades accepted are

-400ex PowerBomb header
-400ex 426 piston 10 or 11:1 compression
-426 top end kit
-FST oil cooler kit(sigh)
-20x11x10 8 or 9 paddle Skat haulers or extremes
Car audio:
-parametric equalizer
-Very nice deck
-6.5" Component speaker <4in mounting depth
-10" 400w + subs (2x) <6in mounting depth
-truck wedge sub boxes(sealed 2x)
-amps:
400 wat 2-4 channel
400+ wat 1-2 channel mono amp
-active crossover with 300+ rms wattage

i was using this on a 400ex with .017 fuel jet, and a .015 nitrous jet, with estimated horsepower between 12-15 hp range, i ran about 5 laps down a 1/4 mile track only spraying through 4th and 5th gears since im not too experienced with it.... my motor ran fine after the drag day and still running strong, no smoke, and my motor is stock other than a cam, pipe, filter, and a 450r carb so.... you be the judge please dont try to boost 40horse out of a stock motor

basiacally i bought this kit slightly used, but in good condition mainyl b/c it looked like some fun, took it out had some fun with its just something i dont REALLY need right now..

im trying to rebuild my car audio system ATM i sold it to buy suspension accessories for my quads

sorry for the long post, thanks

You MAY add cash or I may add cash depending on trades

sixer3
05-26-2006, 03:45 PM
up 280 paypal (verified) 275 Money order