PDA

View Full Version : Area 51

quads14589
05-25-2006, 05:43 PM
what do u guys think goes on in there? do you think that UFO's ever landed there or crashed there?

4oorider
05-25-2006, 06:11 PM
what goes on? secret military tests and what not
UFO's? no

just my $.02

yamablaster24
05-25-2006, 06:49 PM
its deserted now, they have relocated to utah and colorado, the Radiation was gettin to bad for workers. Presdient clinton in the 95-45 paper said it was real.

trick250r
05-25-2006, 08:27 PM
idk, i just think that whatever passes into our ozone layer is fair game. think of it as hunting ducks, only w/ aliens (UFO's. not, well... you know) ET can answer to an f-18 for all i care.

Flip_SideEX
05-25-2006, 08:41 PM
ET phone hooooooommmmeeeeeeeeee

miller821
05-25-2006, 08:50 PM
I kinda don't want to know:ermm: But I doubt its a whole lot, at least I hope not. And yup, if I see an ET then its open game, and i'm getting the shotty.

TheFontMaster
05-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
I kinda don't want to know:ermm:

I wanna know, haha. I think it's mostly top secret testing of new tecnology. The alien thing, I actualy think it's true. I belive that an alien ship crashed out there. The universe is too big for us to be the only form of intelegent life.

yamablaster24, Where did you hear that it was deserted? For years the government clained that it didn't exist even though people had pictures to prove that it was there. Prolly just another cover up if you ask me.

400exrules
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM
first off, how the hell would an alien aircraft just enter our atmosphere and happen to crash into the freakin ground in the desert:confused: :huh

ELewandowski
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM
I just saw a recent documentary on area 51 from a couple years ago, and it was still very active. They got as close as they legally could to the base with their cameras and they were followed by security everytime they got close. I am pretty sure its still an active military base. And of coarse there are ufo's there, all those people baking in the desert sun outside the base all dressed up couldn't all be wrong:devil:

ELewandowski
05-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
first off, how the hell would an alien aircraft just enter our atmosphere and happen to crash into the freakin ground in the desert:confused: :huh
Maybe the same way our space shuttles do:confused:

400exrules
05-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by ELewandowski
Maybe the same way our space shuttles do:confused:

but thats intentional, and they dont ram into the ground, they land on an airstrip

i figure they are most likely higher intelligence, so wouldnt they be able to just, not crash the hell out of their saucer?

05-25-2006, 09:09 PM
i like how they fly that 737 every morning from Las Vegas INTL. to the base and all the workers get on it and stuff. lol

LTZ400rider
05-25-2006, 10:17 PM
they had a show on it, they drove around the area constantly bein followed by security, then they went out miles and there were motion sensors in the ground, then more security, they had airplanes with no numbers on the side leaving and ocmin everyday, they followed one guy home knocked on his door and the guy slammed the door on their face. this was on tlc or discovery

DieselBoy
05-25-2006, 11:06 PM
i saw that show too... area 51 is mainly underground from what they say.... security is friggin tight on that place.

300exOH
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Personally I think the whole area 51/roswell thing was just the govt testing new technology. Stealth technology was being tested around that time so I'm sure anything they saw in the air looked pretty alien to them. The first stealth plane was used in 1950 so I'm sure they were testing it in 1949 when the whole roswell thing took place.

From what I've read and seen on tv there's more underground there than is above ground at area 51.

I'd like to know if there really are aliens. Then I'll know to wear my aluminum foil hat so they cant read my mind.:o :eek2:

DieselBoy
05-25-2006, 11:26 PM
i wish the world would do away with the nuclear devices, that ****s really f'ed up..

trick250r
05-26-2006, 04:01 AM
you guys ever watch animal house... the part where donald sutherland is getting stoned and the kid says something about, "so you're saying that our universe could be one little atom on the tip of this giant being's finger?" that's a good theas well... at least IMO

<DRS>GPF
05-26-2006, 05:18 AM
i think its the MIB proving ground... :blah:

Pappy
05-26-2006, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Personally I think the whole area 51/roswell thing was just the govt testing new technology. Stealth technology was being tested around that time so I'm sure anything they saw in the air looked pretty alien to them. The first stealth plane was used in 1950 so I'm sure they were testing it in 1949 when the whole roswell thing took place.

From what I've read and seen on tv there's more underground there than is above ground at area 51.

I'd like to know if there really are aliens. Then I'll know to wear my aluminum foil hat so they cant read my mind.:o :eek2:

Thats my feelings pretty much also....

But what I dont understand is that in the 50's when the "crash" supposedly happened, the government spent untold amounts of money investigating the incident. But what do we expect from our govenrment...spending money is right up thier alley:p

jeremy_283
05-26-2006, 05:58 AM
OK they travel from many light years away just to crash on earth..... wat a bunch of dumbasses....... did ET ever get laid? he was prolly a homo alien

rbgnwa45
05-26-2006, 05:59 AM
The unmarked plane that leaves area 51 everyday is used for flying the workers in and out of the area. It's piloted by an alien, though.

400exrules
05-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
It's piloted by an alien, though.

yah, his name is Pedro

300exOH
05-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

But what I dont understand is that in the 50's when the "crash" supposedly happened, the government spent untold amounts of money investigating the incident. But what do we expect from our govenrment...spending money is right up thier alley:p

Maybe they thought it was worth spending the money to stage a big cover up so that the rest of the world wouldn't find out about our latest technology. It's just my theory but I think our govt was still pretty paranoid after WWII and wanted to keep our technology as secret as possible.

j_cyrus3
05-26-2006, 10:47 AM
I wanna work there

ilpadrino113
05-26-2006, 11:03 AM
An "alien cover up" was a lot a lot better in 1949 than the world knowing about our secret technology. Many other countries would just dismiss the claim that some ship crashed int he desert, but they would sure as hell want to know about secret military technology, especially with the cold just startin up.

MR.BIG
05-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Who really knows what's out in there in the universe who says there can't be other life forms. You know what's weird is the hirogliffix(killed that spelling sorry) on the walls of the old pyrmids of space ships or something lifting rocks into place. We will never know the gov't is good at covering everything up!

rbgnwa45
05-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Kind of off topic....If humans are just intelligent apes than where did apes come from? What is needed for intelligent life elsewhere? some form of heat (sun), food (meat or organic), so maybe they should be looking for another sun.

ilpadrino113
05-26-2006, 03:56 PM
maybe they should be looking for another sun

ummmm.... ever see a star? many of those are just liek our sun, so ya they've already done that

Cr85rRida
05-26-2006, 04:33 PM
nearst star to us is alpha centori its 4 light years away, supposedly there is an earth like planet there where the UFOs come from. i love this stuff. bbl

QuadRacr57
06-02-2006, 02:44 PM
?! They have telescopes that can see 4 light years away?! **** thats awesome

JLanphear
06-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacr57

yeah but a dude has to stand there for 4-years before he actually sees the image

edltz
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
im sure there are aliens out there i was married to one years ago:D i also here theres a lot of aliens coming here from mexico too:devil:

Atkins
06-02-2006, 03:07 PM
It us definitely still active since Janet planes still flyu there daily from Vegas with workers, workers are bussed in and out daily, it's borders are heavily patrolled, and they just added miles to the main runway making it the longest runway in the world by a longshot, longer then any runway the space shuttle lands on.

Atkins
06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
yeah but a dude has to stand there for 4-years before he actually sees the image

Nawww, he'll just see what happened 4 light years away 4 years ago.

Originally posted by trick250r
you guys ever watch animal house... the part where donald sutherland is getting stoned and the kid says something about, "so you're saying that our universe could be one little atom on the tip of this giant being's finger?" that's a good theas well... at least IMO

Read The Dark Tower I, The Gunslinger by Steven King for more on that hypothesis.

Originally posted by Pappy

That's a valid point, plus the government came out at first stating it was a UFO that crashed, then retracted that statement. If it was a secret military weather balloon, why the hell wouldnt the government know what it was and think its a UFO?

Originally posted by ilpadrino113
An "alien cover up" was a lot a lot better in 1949 than the world knowing about our secret technology. Many other countries would just dismiss the claim that some ship crashed int he desert, but they would sure as hell want to know about secret military technology, especially with the cold just startin up.

I think Russia wouldve been more worried about us having extra-terrestrial technology then our own new technology.

Originally posted by QuadRacr57

Telescopes can vaguely see billions of lightyears away, but that makes what we se billions of lightyears old, which is how we can nearly see the big bang.

bluebaron
06-02-2006, 03:09 PM
you can zoom right up on it on google earth

coolex
06-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
you can zoom right up on it on google earth

i was just working on makiing a link for it

http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=

just type in area 51 in the top and it bring u right above it and u can zoom really far in

EDIT: dont foget to click on satalite so you can see a picture not a map and to click on satalite it is in the top right hand corner of the map

Atkins
06-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Heres a cool story with audio clips and stuff that supports the "secret new military aircraft" theory many have.

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/trip_reports/trip_020.html

woah, right next to the runway is a blatant underground hanger, thats pretty cool.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/9730/undergroundhangar5tk.jpg