PDA

View Full Version : Pitbike Completion

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Well after a few modifications my pitbike is coming up on being completed for the time being. I'll post mods with the last pic.

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:04 PM

Pappy
05-24-2006, 09:07 PM
howd you get the flag pole mounted:confused:

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Soon as the primary drive gear comes in I can install my magura hydraulic clutch. Then i'm going to get some heavy duty footpegs and that should be about it for now.

2005 Klx 110
TBR HD Front Springs
TBR HD Rear Spring
TBR Full System Exhaust
TBR Air Filter Kit/Bracket
TBR Bar Kit with upper triple clamp and pro taper bars.
Magura Hydraulic Clutch
HD Clutch Springs
Sano Graphics

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
howd you get the flag pole mounted:confused:

very carefully :devil: , actually I took the pic that way, thought maybe it would throw a lil patriotism in with it. the pic would have looked killer if the wind would have been blowing the flag. Tell your guys at breezewood to make a killer indoor track and i'll be up and can bring several friends. I'm just not up for traveling that long of a distance for that indoor track. I've saw it and im not very fond/impressed with it, but they are definatly coming along. I'd like to come hit one of the outdoor pitbike races soon as I get this clutch in.

You think we can add any bling to it :confused:

Pappy
05-24-2006, 09:14 PM
drag your sorry rear end to breezewood on monday! they are having pitbike races outdoors on the youth/pitbike track!

if its metal...i can bling it so bring it:macho

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:17 PM
drag your sorry rear end to breezewood on monday! they are having pitbike races outdoors on the youth/pitbike track!

if its metal...i can bling it so bring it:macho

If I had the clutch in i wouldn't think about it twice. I'll be alot faster in the corners with the clutch, that's the only place I get left behind. I can't wait to race it though, seems to be running strong.

About the bling, TBR charges like 200 bucks for a dress up kit, can't you just PC all the covers on my motor for lots cheaper than that :devil:

Pappy
05-24-2006, 09:19 PM
is a pigs ***** pork:eek2:

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:20 PM
is a pigs ***** pork:eek2:

a pigs wut :confused:

Pappy
05-24-2006, 09:21 PM
meoooowwww:devil:

fasterz
05-24-2006, 09:41 PM
pappy, you have any idea when they plan to make the new track there, once they have a big track ill be sure to make the trip up there alot.

Chino
05-24-2006, 09:43 PM
meoooowwww:devil:

so did you mean to say a pork, or pink???

Pappy
05-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by fasterz
pappy, you have any idea when they plan to make the new track there, once they have a big track ill be sure to make the trip up there alot.

The hold up on the new track is with Dan's engineer. As soon as he gives Dan the final plan he can move forward and he is expecting no real delays with the county etc.

Johnny_G
05-25-2006, 02:17 PM
That thing is cool looking, but I am gonna wipe up the track with it and you on it at the sunbury nationals this summer!!!!:eek2:

Pappy
05-25-2006, 02:39 PM
pipe down JG....you will be schooled when mine gets here:devil:

Chino
05-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
That thing is cool looking, but I am gonna wipe up the track with it and you on it at the sunbury nationals this summer!!!!:eek2:

There will only be one way you are gonna school me for the Sunbury Nat's, and that's if you do a rain dance and get your day mud races :rolleyes: Otherwise, you and your boy borich, and karizz just as well stay on the porch and drink water and do ya hair.

Pappy
05-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I believe chino just walked up and smacked JG and Karizz with a glove:p

Ill take video...you b!tches aint running me down on a pitbike:D

Chino
05-25-2006, 08:05 PM
I believe chino just walked up and smacked JG and Karizz with a glove:p

Ill take video...you b!tches aint running me down on a pitbike:D

I can't wait till the sunbury nat's gonna be a good time, hope borich's g'ma aint gonna be to mad when she see's the ruts we put in her front yard.

Plante400
05-25-2006, 08:31 PM
man today i was riding an xr 100 riding wheelies donw my whole road. so fun

then i come into my driveway where all my friends are chilling out im doing a wheely and that thing has the ****tiest back brake i whent over backwards.. road rash on my arm, swollen ankle...

they are fun as hell but theyl bite ya haha

btw looks GOod

Slinky
05-26-2006, 06:35 AM
call up crower and get a 20mm carb and cam from them, you'll be eating up 110's w/134 kits....crower also makes a 160 stroker kit that puts down like 15hp!

Chino
05-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Slinky
call up crower and get a 20mm carb and cam from them, you'll be eating up 110's w/134 kits....crower also makes a 160 stroker kit that puts down like 15hp!

I want to have fun, and keep it as reliable and stock as I can and still have fun. I don't want it turning into a big money pit when there is no reason for me to drop down the cash for forks, a big bore kit or anything else. The stock motor w/pipe, airfilter, and clutch is plenty for me for now...