PDA

View Full Version : Season finale of LOST

400exrules
05-24-2006, 11:52 AM
hell yah, 2hr season finale of Lost tonight, im gonna be glued to the tv. who else is watching it?

JRP
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
cant wait, i love that show

ELewandowski
05-24-2006, 11:58 AM
I admit, I love shows that make no sense. I'll be there tonight watching.

400exrules
05-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Desmond is supposed to come back

mx428
05-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
Desmond is supposed to come back Where the hell has he been? He left a couple weeks ago with some peanut butter and a bag of potato chips, lol.

400exrules
05-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Where the hell has he been? He left a couple weeks ago with some peanut butter and a bag of potato chips, lol.

idk, i think he's on the sail boat, im not 100% sure he is on it, but i am 100% sure he's coming back and he will have some flashbacks

the producers said a lot of things will be explained on this season finale, and it wont leave us hanging like the season finale for season 1 did. they got alot of complaints about how the way season 1 ended, so they are going to make this finale better

05-24-2006, 01:41 PM
If they leave us hanging at the end of the show, I think I might put a bullet in my head. It's hard enough to wait a week for the show. Its soo good.

Rdhanded2
05-24-2006, 01:55 PM
Man, this show is like crack!! I am addicted. I do think Desmond is on the boat, and we are supposed to find out why the plane crashed tonight!

400exrules
05-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
Man, this show is like crack!! I am addicted. I do think Desmond is on the boat, and we are supposed to find out why the plane crashed tonight!

yup that too....and i think we learn more about the hatch

MOFO
05-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
Man, this show is like crack!! I am addicted.

You got that right!!!!

Thank god for Tivo... I'm out of town for a business meeting and everyone is going out to dinner (late)... I did think about not going out to eat, but its a nice place and our sales dept is picking up the tab... so I'll be watching it on my Tivo Friday night.

400exrules
05-24-2006, 06:40 PM
here we go!!!:devil:

400exrules
05-24-2006, 07:39 PM
whoah.....its so good so far.

i have 3 exams tomorrow and im supposed to be studying for them right now lol

400exrules
05-24-2006, 08:48 PM
OMG!!!!!!! FOUND WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^$@)%%@%&$%@$^@$^@$^#^$^@#^%^#@!$@#

mx428
05-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
OMG!!!!!!! FOUND WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^$@)%%@%&$%@$^@$^@$^#^$^@#^%^#@!$@# x2. I wish they would run this show all summer. It's getting crazy! Is Desmond dead? Eko? Loche? What's going on between Sawyer, Kate, and Jack? They seem to have some kind of plan. What is the statue? Why does it have 4 toes? What happened when Desmond "blew the dam"? It seems like Henry is the leader of "the others". Where are they sending Walt and Michael to? Why will they never be able to find it again? So, so, so confused.

400exrules
05-24-2006, 09:04 PM
x2. I wish they would run this show all summer. It's getting crazy! Is Desmond dead? Eko? Loche? What's going on between Sawyer, Kate, and Jack? They seem to have some kind of plan. What is the statue? Why does it have 4 toes? What happened when Desmond "blew the dam"? It seems like Henry is the leader of "the others". Where are they sending Walt and Michael to? Why will they never be able to find it again? So, so, so confused.

yah really!!!! im goin freakin insane!!!! i swear this show makes me think harder then i ever have in school. but i think sawyer kate and jack are going to try something, it looked like jack kind of nodded at kate before they put those bags over their heads.

i think Desmond is dead somehow, but he saved everyone else:huh ...but what killed him, if it saved everyone else...since he did say "see you in another life" to Loche

and what the freakin hell is up with henry and "the others".......omg i need all the answers now!!!!#@*^%$*^#@$

Hondadudeehhhh
05-24-2006, 09:06 PM
i knew thats why th eplane crashed from the beigning (the magenets) i thought it was a little obvious. I am just wondering why the video said the button pushing was a test. I mean the building pretty much blew up, then the russian dudes at the end. Im excited for next season

400exrules
05-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i knew thats why th eplane crashed from the beigning (the magenets) i thought it was a little obvious. I am just wondering why the video said the button pushing was a test. I mean the building pretty much blew up, then the russian dudes at the end. Im excited for next season

excited is not the word.......im about to stick a knife in my eye because i have to wait all the way through summer until the next season!

JRP
05-25-2006, 04:30 AM
i was waiting for the boat that michael and walt is on to blow up. The way they showed the boat go out to sea. Ahh this is going to kill me to wait untill next year

PeeWee21
05-25-2006, 05:23 AM
I hate that freakin' show!!! lol j/k Damm it....i hope they hunt Michael down and kill his arse! What about Siede, Jin, and Suun? Blah! This show is killing me!!!! Where'as that site that gives us hints about the upcoming episodes? When does the new season start? When are we gonna see Kate naked????? lol

mx428
05-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
I hate that freakin' show!!! lol j/k Damm it....i hope they hunt Michael down and kill his arse! What about Siede, Jin, and Suun? Blah! This show is killing me!!!! Where'as that site that gives us hints about the upcoming episodes? When does the new season start? When are we gonna see Kate naked????? lol Evangaline Lilly (Kate) was approached by Playboy after topping Maxim's "Hot 100" list. She said no:(

'twas a sad day for men everywhere.

400exrules
05-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Evangaline Lilly (Kate) was approached by Playboy after topping Maxim's "Hot 100" list. She said no:(

'twas a sad day for men everywhere.

DANG!!!!!

i was actually thinkin to myself awhile back, ''i bet she gets offered playboy".......lol