PDA

View Full Version : Round 6 Washougal - No Fri. Practice???

#8red
05-24-2006, 11:29 AM
why would they not have a practice day for a natn'l race - even my local track has one every time - - I've heard that the lady at washougal HATES quads - but thats no reason for it - so I'm supposed to line up for a $50 race having never rode the track - yeah that's real safe - I just don't see how they can do that - - the next weekend is the mx worcs there - and they get a fri. practice to ride the track ..... I'm going there thurs. afternoon to set up in hopes of riding fri. - why did worcs let them do this??? - man - it's just not safe ...... anybody know any different or not see this as an issue???

daddio
05-24-2006, 12:01 PM
I don't think they will run very much of the mx track for the worcs race anyway. They didn't 2 years ago. You can ride Unclassified sat. morning for practice.

#8red
05-24-2006, 12:39 PM
yeah - I prob. will run unclass. (as a $50 practice) - are you the same daddio that's on quadsonly - if so how's Reed dooin' this year?? - I think I,ve meet ya at oakwood or goldendale camped out by ol' mr. shellman

daddio
05-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by #8red
yeah - I prob. will run unclass. (as a $50 practice) - are you the same daddio that's on quadsonly - if so how's Reed dooin' this year?? - I think I,ve meet ya at oakwood or goldendale camped out by ol' mr. shellman

I think unclassified was only $25. Still alot for 40 min. on the track.

Yup........ Same Daddio.......... Reed's really growing into his YFZ. He cleaned up this weekend at Riverdale and Horn Rapids, winning the ATV Open, ATV intermediate, Production A, Junior 14-29 yr olds, and the Pro-Am classes.
At Payette he was leading the Production A class when the battery terminal broke, and he faded to 4th out of 33 riders. In the Pro-am on sunday, the ground wire broke, but he still finished 12th.
Check out the June issue of dirt wheels. A picture of Reed is in the WORCS coverage from Taft.
Look me up in Washougal.................

#8red
05-24-2006, 03:23 PM
SWEET !!!! kickin' some butt - I wish I could find the time to get as good as I say I am:D lol - I went to riverdale on friday for the open track - but was closed for grooming for the weekend races - but now I know where it is - looks like a pretty good track - and open for yr.round practice...NICE... I'll see ya' at washougal