PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy parts in usa

canarispott
05-24-2006, 09:09 AM
helo people iīm from spain in canari island and y want to make a travel to usa to buy parts to my quad suzuki and for one friend yamaha raptor 660 because its more chip tham spain but y see in internet too many shops but i donīt not were is the best place to fly to buy . a place wit many shops and offerts . thanks and escuse for my english its so baddd . thanks again :)

rooster300ex
05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Naw your english isn't to bad, i've had to try to read way way worse then that before. I can understand your question. I agree there is alot of places to buy quad parts. First what parts are you mainly goin to buy here? Then i can suggest some places to buy.

sixer3
05-24-2006, 01:49 PM
southern California has a lot of different stores, the problem is depending on the parts you need, most any store will have to oreder ir....southern cali has some pretty nice shops thought, alba and such plus its a nice place to come visit

canarispott
05-24-2006, 04:43 PM
ok i see many shops online in california and i think its a good plece to found especial parts for my quadbike cheep and good. thanks again:) :D :confused: can you say me some good shops online in california .:confused: :)

sixer3
05-24-2006, 10:56 PM
albaaction.com
funbike.com
escondidocycelcenter.com

some fo the biggest theres a few others

canarispott
05-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by sixer3
albaaction.com
funbike.com
escondidocycelcenter.com

some fo the biggest theres a few others

hi whats your opinion of this webpage and were is the shop in california? in the big shops you are tell me its discount to big sale y want to buy carburetor, cdi,hotcams sterin suspension and a arms what you thik abaut this and mi friend buy the same its posibos a god discount?thanks and escuse for my stupiid questions:rolleyes:

sixer3
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
have you ever looked at or used ebay its the best place usually to get what your lookin for, or you can check the buy, sell, trade forum here

im not sure if you want to buy used or not

You can find new and used stuff on ebay.com from the united states