PDA

View Full Version : OMA National Race in Morrison, Illinois - Round #5 June 3rd

RobZ_450R
05-24-2006, 04:26 AM
Who's in????:D

Racing starts @ 12:00 for big quads.

go to:

www.unitedoffroadracing.com for mor information.

Rob

walleyefarm1
05-24-2006, 02:03 PM
im in. First time ever riding in a race ought to be interesting. rode his trials many of times since i live local. Just stoped be and talked to him(gusse) last night said itsgonna be tough. Ha ha

walleyefarm1
05-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Come on, all the people go to byron but no one coming down here. Will be at the bike barn at 10 next saturday, gettin nervous being first time. So who is in......

400exmom
05-29-2006, 05:35 AM
ill be there on my tractor..i mean raptor:D

mbiigambler
05-29-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by walleyefarm1
Come on, all the people go to byron but no one coming down here. Will be at the bike barn at 10 next saturday, gettin nervous being first time. So who is in......

I'll be there and several others from his mxc series will be there too.

I'll be the only guy on a stars and strips cannondale, come over and say hi.

mbiigambler
05-29-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom

Kim, what class you running?

400exmom
05-29-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by mbiigambler
Kim, what class you running?
I run the B class in Illinois:)

dirtriderex
05-29-2006, 09:52 AM
I'll be there in B. do they do any payout for A?

walleyefarm1
05-29-2006, 06:53 PM
i hope to still be there, was over practicing on his track earlier and i think my clutch is now slipping, gonna take it into shop in the morning hope they can get it fixed before Saturday. Otherwise i will be there on my Polaris Sportsman riding in the sportsman class instead of c... Just my luck.

mbiigambler
05-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
I'll be there in B. do they do any payout for A?

Payout in Pro Class only.

bansheexcracer2
05-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I will be there on my banshee. Herd it is supposed to be whooped out but i dont care should be fun any way.

mbiigambler
05-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by bansheexcracer2
I will be there on my banshee. Herd it is supposed to be whooped out but i dont care should be fun any way.

Yep, you'll be sick of whoops by the end of the day.

Did you race at P-town too?

bansheexcracer2
05-29-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah I ran the 3rd race at P town and was wore out by the second lap but i got works shocks for bush farm and i can run the race with no problems. Is the MXC race on saturday or sunday and what time to the big quads start.

parkers30
05-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom

Does that meanyou want to go now? :D

I just need to get the YFZ running again hmmmm....

mbiigambler
05-30-2006, 07:47 AM
Yeah I ran the 3rd race at P town and was wore out by the second lap but i got works shocks for bush farm and i can run the race with no problems. Is the MXC race on saturday or sunday and what time to the big quads start.

I remember you now. The race is on Saturday at noon.
See ya on Saturday.

bansheexcracer2
05-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah see yall there

XCRACER26
05-31-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey Boys & girls. I havent signed on in a while because of work. Ohh man, I'm dieng to race. First OMA race in pro class for me. I mean last year my times were faster than most of the pros and b class. But golle jee, a shot at some $$$$$. hope you all show. Gus I havent seen you n a while how you been? same goes for the Z-man. Bansheeracer2 Do I know u?j/k
Hey every one take it easy, see you all on satrday.

walleyefarm1
06-01-2006, 07:14 PM
wow Hope you guys all like whoops. Rodesaturdays track from the barn to the gravel raod behind the barn. wow. took me 15 minutes toget through, all whoops. feel sorry for the guy that gets behind me. some places might be muddy after you cross the gravel road, have had some rain but not a lot. Well gotta go adjust my clutch again, hope it holds up saturday.

dirtriderex
06-02-2006, 04:23 PM
where in morrison is it? i can't find directions on the web site!

walleyefarm1
06-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Take interstate 88 west till you get to route 78, about the next exit past sterling rock falls one, 18 miles i think. when you exit turn right onto 78 should see signes at the stop sign. go 1/4 mile turn left on Black road, go 1 mile and there you are The Bike Barn....

walleyefarm1
06-03-2006, 04:15 PM
WOW just got hope from the Bike Barn. What a race . First race for me on a quad i only owned 2 months Raptor 700, What a experience. First off i registered in c class and screwed up and took of in utility and 30 over. oh well my bad, ended up with 4 laps in 2 hours, hows this for first race, 4out of 17 in c and 30th out of 47 overall. wow what a rush. Seen one guy upside down in rock creek just on the other side of the first over fence crossing. hope everonehad fun, post your experience....

walleyefarm1
06-03-2006, 04:15 PM
WOW just got hope from the Bike Barn. What a race . First race for me on a quad i only owned 2 months Raptor 700, What a experience. First off i registered in c class and screwed up and took of in utility and 30 over. oh well my bad, ended up with 4 laps in 2 hours, hows this for first race, 4out of 17 in c and 30th out of 47 overall. wow what a rush. Seen one guy upside down in rock creek just on the other side of the first over fence crossing. hope everonehad fun, post your experience....

dirtriderex
06-03-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah that was a awsone race. I took 1srt in b and 5th overall, so I can't complain:)

bansheexcracer2
06-03-2006, 07:18 PM
That was a cool race. I got 12th in c class and 42nd overall. I would pass like 4 people but i kept getting stuck in the 3rd creek crossing so they all went back by me. Oh well, on to Aledo in 2 weeks. Hopfully I can get a 4 stroke befor then. Is that the same track gusse uses for the race in the fall?

mbiigambler
06-03-2006, 07:57 PM
That was a cool race. I got 12th in c class and 42nd overall. I would pass like 4 people but i kept getting stuck in the 3rd creek crossing so they all went back by me. Oh well, on to Aledo in 2 weeks. Hopfully I can get a 4 stroke befor then. Is that the same track gusse uses for the race in the fall?

The fall race is much longer with more longer straight aways across corn and bean fields. Your banshee would fly across some of those fields, but it still uses alot of the Moose course, but I believe it cuts out a lot of whoop sections.

I had a great race also, 1st in 30+ and 6th overall.

parkers30
06-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by mbiigambler

I had a great race also, 1st in 30+ and 6th overall.

what were you riding?

Not such a good weekend for us, my brother got stuck in the creek and lost a lap, My quad wouldn't start when i was time to go to the starting line ( I had already registered) and my buddy Kevin Lane wrecked hard on Pit row trying to get around a squirrelly lapper

mbiigambler
06-04-2006, 10:40 AM
stars and strips cannondale

I was right next to Kevin on the starting line, he pulled the holeshot.

parkers30
06-04-2006, 08:34 PM
you had a good run, sounds like Kevin broke a few ribs and is going to be out for a while, Had he gotten around you that lap? I know he thought he had taken the lead right before he wrecked, but I thougt I remember seeing you come around first?

mbiigambler
06-05-2006, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by parkers30
you had a good run, sounds like Kevin broke a few ribs and is going to be out for a while, Had he gotten around you that lap? I know he thought he had taken the lead right before he wrecked, but I thougt I remember seeing you come around first?

No he didn't get around me to my knowledge. I was following him on the first lap and he took a wrong turn, then I never saw him again.

I have a blown rear shock that I need to get fixed before the 18th. I plan on being at FVOR on the 18th.