PDA

View Full Version : Rb racing

jas250r
05-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Like it says. Breaking in topend that was ported by rb racing, also know as machwon on this forum. Almost a full tank of gas ran threw it. went with the aggressive dune/trail port job with a spacer plate, and a power star head. I think by the end of summer i ditch the pj38 for a pwk 39. but for now it seems to work good. power is smooth. And the more i open it up, amazed with how hard it pulls! for just a 50 over motor. Just a heads up for the guys in mi who are looking for good porting. took 21/2 weeks. i didn't take any pictures because the ol'lady is in vegas. i will post pics of my quad as soon as she gets back

x.system
05-23-2006, 08:21 PM
I just had him do mine as well and am very pleased. I took my R over to him tonight to have him check a couple things out and I can't thank him enuff for going the extra mile. Definatly has awsome customer service skills along with his port work. I'm going to take it back over for a dyno after another race or two.

jas250r
05-24-2006, 04:08 PM
By chance are you running one of those power star heads? And what type of porting did you have him do for you? And what carb are you running? How much does he charge for the dyno? I forgot to ask about the dyno, i wouldn't mind running it

x.system
05-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by jas250r
By chance are you running one of those power star heads? And what type of porting did you have him do for you? And what carb are you running? How much does he charge for the dyno? I forgot to ask about the dyno, i wouldn't mind running it

I had an extra cool head laying around so I used that. Mines ported for mid I believe but you would have to ask him. I just told him how I wanted it to perform and let him go from there.

Right now I've got a PJ38 from duncan on it but I am switching it to a 39pwk as soon as my cable gets here from C&D.

baker250r
05-24-2006, 09:19 PM
he did my 265 and i was very pleased.

jas250r
05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
switching to a pwk 39 thats going to improve mid to top right?

x.system
05-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by jas250r
switching to a pwk 39 thats going to improve mid to top right?

I'm hoping it improves throughout the whole range. The 38 works great but I was givin a list of what parts to run so the 39 is going on as recomended. I've got 2 races next weekend so I'll see how it does then.