PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Haydug cycles? READ!

CHAINSAW
05-23-2006, 04:22 PM
This was posted on another site, but word is getting around that its effecting more then just a handful... so you might be involved to. This is a pretty serious matter, and the authorities are involved now.

"For everyone who has recently been ripped off by Haydug Cycles, HERE IS SOME INFO FOR YOU!!! You may want to contact Lt. Browning at the Gallia Sheriff's Office 1-740-446-4614 and/ or file a report on their website www.galliasheriff.org.

Doug has still not responded to ANY phone calls, emails or any other correspondence. He claimed he had taken care of our shock ordeal with Elka. You can check with Sabastian at Elka yourself, according to him, Doug is doing this to a lot of people! Doug's number they have listed has been disconnected, and the credit cards he claims to have on file with them also don't work according to them. Pay Pal has frozen his account with them and suggested we get the police involved as well as the Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro which you can also contact @ 1-800-282-0515 or 614-466-4986. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO CONTACT HIM OR ANY INFORMATION FOR THE AUTHORITIES, PM ME AND I WILL SHARE ANY OF IT WITH YOU AS WELL. If any of you have an address of the new shop he is building I would appreciate that so I can forward that to the authorities.

I have made every earnest attempt to resolve this with Doug in an amicable manner. Apparently he has NO intention of taking care of this and has stolen the money from my son, while he is still racing an proudly posting his custom high dollar YFZ 450 he is building with other people's money, on this website and using everyone elses money to continue to race (Last week at OMA in Rio Grande Ohio) and build his new shop while we all are left with our quads in pieces and missing races.

YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED AND ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU ALL IN THIS SAME SITUATION I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO!!"

stoled_400_:(
05-23-2006, 07:58 PM
wow.:eek: :confused: :eek:

Mxjunkie
05-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Wow I never would of thought of him ripping people off! :eek2:

rippin2
05-23-2006, 08:12 PM
wow he was the best person ive delt with when buying things. Hes also taught me alot about cdales when i first got one

416exmx
05-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Crazy! I've done some quad tradin with him and bought a quad from him. Nice guy, just hope he gets his chit together and gets this straightened up. I think I still have all 3 of his numbers(house, business and cell) saved in my phone.

05-23-2006, 08:22 PM
man this isnt like him. theres prob. something bad going on behind the scenes

Ralph
05-23-2006, 08:41 PM
i would say because of the good background he seems to hold i would hold off on a lawsuit to let him streighten stuff up.

parkers30
05-23-2006, 08:56 PM
from what I understand he has given him MONTHS to straighten it out, now its time to roll...:devil: his story just makes you realize how rediculous it is.

CHAINSAW
05-23-2006, 09:08 PM
This guy that posted that has given him lots of time, but Ive been seeing a growing trend on a cannondale site. Over the last year or so, more and more people posting stuff about where their parts where, and why he doesnt answer his phone email, or pms.

Ive only dealt with one guy that said Doug was a nice and good guy. Others, even ones living very close to him have a different story. I myself have dealt with him, and dont reccomend it. Ive also learned he is a sneaky guy, and has a habit of lieing to customers.

Im just glad Im not this guy, and gave him a lot of money for something like a front end. A plane ticket to Ohio, or whereever Doug is living now wouldnt be that much more. My deal with Doug was only over a set of plastic that he didnt bother mentioning was pretty much junk.... oh and the waiting 4 weeks and pming him non stop to finally recieve what Id paid for.

CannondaleRider
05-24-2006, 12:23 AM
As much as it sucks, Doug is flat burnt out...seems like he just can't deal with it anymore...He's been screwed out of a lot of money himself, and has lost friends over greed.

I think he should take care of what needs to be done, don't make any more new deals, and take a good amount of time off....try to get stuff back together.

Before he got burnt out, he was an AWSOME guy to deal with...first class service, and great prices. Just hope he can get back to that.

Delaware152
05-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
As much as it sucks, Doug is flat burnt out...seems like he just can't deal with it anymore...He's been screwed out of a lot of money himself, and has lost friends over greed.

I think he should take care of what needs to be done, don't make any more new deals, and take a good amount of time off....try to get stuff back together.

Before he got burnt out, he was an AWSOME guy to deal with...first class service, and great prices. Just hope he can get back to that.

Very well put. I believe that is exactly what he is doing. I hope everything gets straightened out.

Pappy
05-24-2006, 05:55 AM
This is bad to hear, as I have past and ongoing transactions with haydug and never have had a single issue. I sure hope what ever the issues are get resolved, I hate to see anyone have to go through bad times.

If he is in the middle of construction and such...I would bet his nerves are shot and his brain fried....which will pass. Stress can make you do funny things but he should rectify any dealings he has ongoing.