PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ripped off by Haydug PLEASE READ!

cchrider
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
For everyone who has recently been ripped off by Haydug Cycles, HERE IS SOME INFO FOR YOU!!! You may want to contact Lt. Browning at the Gallia Sheriff's Office 1-740-446-4614 and/ or file a report on their website www.galliasheriff.org.

Doug has still not responded to ANY phone calls, emails or any other correspondence. He claimed he had taken care of our shock ordeal with Elka. You can check with Sabastian at Elka yourself, according to him, Doug is doing this to a lot of people! Doug's number they have listed has been disconnected, and the credit cards he claims to have on file with them also don't work according to them. Pay Pal has frozen his account with them and suggested we get the police involved as well as the Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro which you can also contact @ 1-800-282-0515 or 614-466-4986. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO CONTACT HIM OR ANY INFORMATION FOR THE AUTHORITIES, PM ME AND I WILL SHARE ANY OF IT WITH YOU AS WELL. If any of you have an address of the new shop he is building I would appreciate that so I can forward that to the authorities.

I have made every earnest attempt to resolve this with Doug in an amicable manner. Apparently he has NO intention of taking care of this and has stolen the money from my son, while he is still racing an proudly posting his custom high dollar YFZ 450 he is building with other people's money, on this website and using everyone elses money to continue to race (Last week at OMA in Rio Grande Ohio) and build his new shop while we all are left with our quads in pieces and missing races.

YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED AND ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU ALL IN THIS SAME SITUATION I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO!!

JSC450
05-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Jeff, they UPSed my rear shock last friday, and i got it Monday(southern ohio to north ohio). His shop was late shipping it, so you may have Chases shocks on their way. Elka confirmed your order, so thats good, and haydug is kinda slow on shipping, but if I got mine, im almost positive you'll get yours.

fmfhonda
05-31-2006, 07:20 PM
I ordered a set of elka's from him about a month ago and I still havent recieved them. Really pissed of right now.

I'm going to call the Sheriff and the Attorney but idk if its going to help because I live in MI. But its worth a try.

dunatic
06-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Here is what I have:

Haydug Racing
207 Chesnut Street
Henderson, WV 25106
(304) 675-3027

Dont know how current it is tho