PDA

View Full Version : District 15

firefighterjosh
05-23-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey all,

I raced at culver a few weeks ago and they had a new scoring system with the PC, does anyone know the website to view that stuff??? I heard that there is one.

I can't wait to see everyone Sunday at Baer Field

Thanks
Josh

VIGILANTE MAN
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
www.r--y--e.com/Culver.txt

firefighterjosh
05-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Thank You

250xridamatt
05-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Sunday is a harescramble right? If it was Mx I would probably be there to meet you. Baerfield is one of the tracks I go to to practice at often.

VIGILANTE MAN
05-24-2006, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Thank You

You're welcome.

firefighterjosh
05-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Last year I practiced alot on the MX track at baer field on my Banshee, It was black and had a blue frame. I am not the best MX racer around (thats why I don't race it just practice), but it sure is fun.

I also love to race XC, I have raced the Banshee in it for the last few years off and on. I tried my GFs KFX 400 at Culver last Race and loved it. I have recently added a 416ex with a long travel Arens Elka front end to my garage and can't wait to race on sunday.

As for the Baer field race I think you should give it a try. Last race there it was Alot of High Speed sections (out in the grass were you park to watch the cars race) and very little woods with some most the MX track. My buddy likes MX and he raced and loved it. I know they were in the process of added some more woods.

250xridamatt
05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
I dont know, Im not much of a woods fan. Maybe I'll come out and watch though. I havnt raced their yet either, Im just working on getting better for now. Plus, I havnt been 16 for very long. I dont remember seeing you out there.

firefighterjosh
05-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I practiced on Weds about 3 Times a Month

firefighterjosh
05-24-2006, 09:13 PM
VIGILANTE MAN Do you race HS in District 15? I guessing you do. If so what do you race?

VIGILANTE MAN
05-25-2006, 04:51 AM
I race quad B on a white YFZ. I didn't realize who you were when you started this thread, but we both know Dave Burton. How's the 416EX? Dave had that set up pretty nice. Do you race in quad B or the 16-24 class?

firefighterjosh
05-25-2006, 12:33 PM
I love the 416 I didn't get much time to ride it in the woods, but my GF and I went to the dunes (she has KFX the one I raced at Culver) and we mostly road around in the woods were it all woopedout and the suspension was AWESOME! I raced the 16-24 the first race just to get back into racing since I haven't done it forever. I didn't like it that well since there was only 4 of us, so I have switched to B. I am still trying to decide if I want to race the Banshee at Baer field since the track was so wide open, but It wore me out so bad. My friend should be out there again on his LTR, my goal is to keep up with him (hes a fast rider, but he has only raced twice. (3rd Place in B and a 1st in 16-24)

Is there many other people on this site from District 15 HS?

jacksongncc450
05-25-2006, 01:36 PM
I am,hopefully I will be able to come up there on Sunday.It would be nice if they added some more woods.

firefighterjosh
05-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Yes more woods would be nice. Hopefully the airport lets us race on the rest of the woods.

hareracer
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by jacksongncc450
I am,hopefully I will be able to come up there on Sunday.It would be nice if they added some more woods. You are not aloud to come.

firefighterjosh
05-25-2006, 09:12 PM
hareracer/jacksongncc450

What do you guys race? A or B and what machine?

250xridamatt
05-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Ill try to get out there to watch, I've never watched a harescramble before. But riding on sunday wont work, due to my quad needing a few small things done before I can ride. I would like to get out there and do my first mx race sometime this summer.

firefighterjosh
05-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Sounds cool. Just an FYI to everyone out there. Baer field is a good place to start HS if you raced MX due to they told me that the track would always be wide enought for MX racers

hareracer
05-26-2006, 08:48 PM
hareracer/jacksongncc450

What do you guys race? A or B and what machine? We both race A. I ride a YFZ and Jackson rides a 450R.

firefighterjosh
05-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Thats cool. Who has the awesome Orange 450? I think it was orange can't remember

250xridamatt
05-28-2006, 07:18 PM
I was there, and that wreck sure was nasty. Who was it? I never really saw.

Josh, were you wearing a blue shift jersey? I think I saw you when I was walking around.

Who else was there? I left when you guys were having that meeting, so I dont know whether or not you still raced.

firefighterjosh
05-29-2006, 01:43 PM
I was wearing a Black Jersey. I was on a red 400ex. I was about 4th from last onto the table top (not a good start) I about went off the side. I did however get 6th into the woods on the second start and finished 10th

deerman
05-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
I was there, and that wreck sure was nasty. Who was it? I never really saw.

Josh, were you wearing a blue shift jersey? I think I saw you when I was walking around.

Who else was there? I left when you guys were having that meeting, so I dont know whether or not you still raced.

It was Eric Randle. He was hurt very seriously I hope everyone keeps him in your prayers!!THAT IS WHY YOU DON"T RUN A DAMN MOTO X TRACK BACKWARDS THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR THAT AND IF THE PROMOTORS WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE RACERS TO BEGIN WITH THIS PROBABLY WOULD NOT OF HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

cdquad
05-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I totally agree with deerman. I saw the same thing the last time we had to run moto x backward in Michigan. I know they were thinking it might be challanging but they don't reallize we have been doing this a long time and we know it just dosn't work. What would moto x guys say if they showed up there at their next moto x race and the promotors told them they were running backwards. They wouldn't race. I think they need to put a rule in that prohibits places from running moto x tracks backward. By the way thank you Neil for your help and support of the racers decision.

deerman
05-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Don't you ever work Cory? LOL

cdquad
05-30-2006, 11:32 AM
I try not to. We have finals today, so I get a lot of extra time.

firefighterjosh
05-30-2006, 05:54 PM
I agree with everyone We shouldn't run the track backwards. Plus I like the change of having a MX track even if the MX guys blow us away.

Adams747
05-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Anyone have an update on Eric Randall?

I don't know him since it was my first D15, but I think it would be nice if someone who is close to him cordinate a donation fund for him.

firefighterjosh
05-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Adams747

I don't know him since it was my first D15, but I think it would be nice if someone who is close to him cordinate a donation fund for him.

I agree, Maybe we could get everything together before the next race in july?:)

deerman
05-31-2006, 04:41 PM
I just got an update he is home now and doing pretty well from what I understand. He has 2 more surgeries to go through for his jaw to try and put everthing back in place

hareracer
06-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Adams747

I don't know him since it was my first D15, but I think it would be nice if someone who is close to him cordinate a donation fund for him. Eric had surgery today. They put some plates in his mouth to straighten everything up. He should get to go home again in tomorrow.

firefighterjosh
06-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by hareracer
Eric had surgery today. They put some plates in his mouth to straighten everything up. He should get to go home again in tomorrow.

Is he going to race again in the future?

hareracer
06-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Is he going to race again in the future? I believe he will. He loves to much to quit.