PDA

View Full Version : douglas yellow labels wheels can you get them in black?

cool 300ex
05-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah i was wondering if you can get the doulas yellow labels with the rolled edge in black. My one friend told me you could but i never saw them anywhere. I am looking to get some for the front because i have hipers for the rear buit don't have the money for the front ones so i want them to match with my hipers. Well let me know if you can get them that way and also give me a link to the place you can get them.

Chino886
05-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Yeah i was wondering if you can get the doulas yellow labels with the rolled edge in black. My one friend told me you could but i never saw them anywhere. I am looking to get some for the front because i have hipers for the rear buit don't have the money for the front ones so i want them to match with my hipers. Well let me know if you can get them that way and also give me a link to the place you can get them.

Pappy can make them black....:devil:

Just Powder Coat them!

R3Concepts
05-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Yeah just PC them.

cool 300ex
05-23-2006, 08:50 PM
How fast could he have them done? I kind of want to get the tires soon and get them mounted. Also how much would it coast? Is there any cheaper type stuff in a can that could be used? Like i heard of this rubber type stuff that is like a rihno lining.
Next what offset should i go with for my wheels. I have 4+5 offset Hiper beadlocks for the rear. I want these douglas rims for the front so what off set should i get?