PDA

View Full Version : Southern Il Riding Club

DEVINF450R
05-22-2006, 02:34 PM
this past saturday I went to King City Dirt riders in Mt.Vernon (So. IL.) I was impressed with the caliber of people who ran it and how they all work hard together to keep the place nice. It is only $50 for the first year and $35 a year thereon after. and require only 2 work days a year. the mx track was very fun and well kept and most larger jumps had an easier part for some people not quite so experienced, which is nice for younger/beginner riders. pm me if anyone is interested in goin. I can take on person @ a time and I can only take that person once. after that they would like for you to join. but you can go one time no obligation with a member. I signed-up b4 I even rode. they also have hill climbs and from what I hear awesome trail riding.

Unverfehrt400ex
05-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeh i went a few months ago with a friend. I absolutely loved it. its only about 20 minutes for me. one of the nicest places we have close to us. ive only been once but im plannin on getting a membership sometime. where do i have to go to purchase one?

DEVINF450R
05-23-2006, 12:31 AM
I have heard you can get one at king city cycles, and you can prolly go out there on a saturday and find someone who has the stuff

05-23-2006, 12:00 PM
hmmm ill have to check this place out next semester

miller821
05-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Ya man i'll have to check it out sometime... But snap some pics next time you go there man.

DEVINF450R
05-24-2006, 07:11 AM
I'll get ya'll some pics asap. but it will be @ least 2 weeks b/c i am gonna be out of town.

DEVINF450R
05-25-2006, 02:34 PM
so those of you that are in so. IL and are interested, pm me and I will get you my number and I will try to get a time when we can all go out there and experience it. i am not familiar with the trails yet but i have seen some steep technical hills already soo, if that is any indication of how all the trails are then it should rock!! but if you are not interested in joining the club then I think it would break your heart b/c u would want to go back.