PDA

View Full Version : Fox Float Shocks

KC_BRAINS
05-22-2006, 08:06 AM
I am wanting to change my OEM suspension, and looking at various options I came across the Fox Float Shocks. Price wise, they are very good. Therefore I wanted to know how they perform. Are they much better than my factory shocks, to what Elkas would they compare?

PS. They are not the Evols Version, they are the simpler plain FLOAT

Thanks in advance

04TRX400EX
05-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Link (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212822)

Here ya go. If you try a search there are a lot of threads on these shocks. This guy wrote up a whole report on his. Should provide all the info you need.

KC_BRAINS
05-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Thnks for the information! I am new to the forum and I was not able to find the search button. So excuse the repetion of the question/subject.

IŽll use the post to introduce myself. I am from Spain and read this forum to get helpull information, which is abundant here. IŽll try to help anyone I can since the info here has been helpfull to me.

best regards to everyone!

Racing Rice
05-24-2006, 10:46 AM
If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to answer them as I can.

ghost450
05-24-2006, 01:17 PM
I was debating over the fox EVOLS and custom axis, ended up going with axis. The evols look insane but I didn't want to take a chance on something so costly.