PDA

View Full Version : senioritis

trick250r
05-22-2006, 04:06 AM
ok, if you guys dont know what senioritis is, its that feeling at the end of the school year that makes you think twice about going to school. you dont have to be a senior to have it, it was just named that.

so, how bad do you guys have it?

Warnerade
05-22-2006, 04:56 AM
i've had it almost my whole highschool career...I have done the same amount of work this year as i did my freshman year.

ugottabayou
05-22-2006, 07:57 AM
I got it bad, and I'm still a junior. I can't wait till next year when I graduate! I'm ready to get out of my town and go somehwere...

trick250r
05-22-2006, 08:00 AM
yup, im only a sophomore and i've got it real bad.

bwamos
05-22-2006, 09:33 AM
I like to call it Spring Fever. ;)

aman
05-22-2006, 09:51 AM
i got it pretty bad too and im a junior.....

underpowered
05-22-2006, 10:22 AM
get used to it, i caught a bad case when i was only a freshman and carried it through my entire high school career. i still have it, even worse now that i am in college. i think it is a chronic disease.:D i cnat seemt oget rid of it.

<DRS>GPF
05-22-2006, 11:06 AM
easily cured with a job... :(

what id give to have nothing more to concern myself with.. ;)

ballz2thewall
05-22-2006, 11:10 AM
I got it some my junior year but when my senior year came I missed 56 day's and still graduated. I just did real good on my test and never did any home work and then passed my finals! I don't recommend doing that though.:devil:

underpowered
05-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
easily cured with a job... :(

what id give to have nothing more to concern myself with.. ;)

job is no cure, if anything it makes it worse. youknow there is something that you get paid to do while you should be in school instead. i would much rather work and skipp school, but i know that school will get me a better job in teh long run so that is why i am sticking it out through college.

04TRX400EX
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
get used to it, i caught a bad case when i was only a freshman and carried it through my entire high school career. i still have it, even worse now that i am in college. i think it is a chronic disease.:D i cant seem to get rid of it.

True statement. I had senioritis most of my senior year in high school. Add to it the fact that I hated high school and it sucked. It wasn't too bad though cause I only went to school from 8-12. As for college ... whole different story. I just remembered that I am going to be a junior this year and I don't know where the time has gone. The difference with college is that you don't have to go to class if you don't want to and it's not the same old routine every day. If you don't go though, oh well, it's up to you and your responsibility to find out what happened cause professors don't give a crap about your excuse.

05-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
get used to it, i caught a bad case when i was only a freshman and carried it through my entire high school career. i still have it, even worse now that i am in college. i think it is a chronic disease.:D i cnat seemt oget rid of it. :blah:

Scro
05-22-2006, 02:36 PM
I think I have the exact opposite. I wish I was still in school! Growing up sucks!:p