PDA

View Full Version : Thanx breezewood!!!

mole97
05-22-2006, 03:24 AM
We'll me and a friend finally made the 6 and 1/2 hr trip to breezewood proving grounds and all I have to say is:D GREAT people GREAT place. already planning the next trip back. I f anyone has a chance I HIGHLY recommend this spot to anyone. I have to say thanx to eveyone there, the hospitality was of the hook!! the place I can't say enough,and how good all us quad riders should feel that dan puts his heart into this place and only if we had more people like him we would have a lot more riding spots. THANX Dan!! I wish I could have a back yard like that:blah: If youv'e been there you know what I'm talking about, and if you're planning on going....GO..just wish it wasn't so far away or I'd go this weekend for the ride....c u guy's again soon. and thanx for this erasable smile!!!!!

dan harris
06-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Mole it was great having you at the park. I'm glad you liked the place and had such a good time. Thanks for the compliments, I assure you the park will constantly improve, I love working on the tracks and improving the park. Hope to ride with you again soon.