PDA

View Full Version : Come Ride w/ Pro-Racer John Natalie

Tina
08-08-2002, 08:29 AM
Pro-Racer John Natalie will be at Rausch Creek MX & ATV Park this coming Saturday and Sunday. (August 10th and 11th) Check our website for directions. www.rauschcreekracing.com

Its always a great time when John comes to the park! Hope to see you all there!

Tina:)

08-08-2002, 08:48 AM
Can I ride his fo wheela?????:huh

Pappy
08-08-2002, 09:22 AM
cool...we may come up although i dont know how lil man will do with his training wheels on the kids track? tina...ever get the littlest of kids on that track ? ive seen it before i just wanna make sure there will be no trouble ....we ride at other mx tracks just checkin...thanks

Tina
08-08-2002, 09:33 AM
Training wheels are no problem. We never had any problems on the pee wee track. He should have lots of fun. And we even built a pavillion between the two kids tracks for moms and dads to watch from.

Pappy
08-08-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Tina
Training wheels are no problem. We never had any problems on the pee wee track. He should have lots of fun. And we even built a pavillion between the two kids tracks for moms and dads to watch from.

great...we shall see ya saturday....i will also be there next weekend for the exriders ride...any suggestions on camping there or near by?

Tina
08-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Great!

There is a campground called Echo Valley (570) 695-3659. I don't know anything about the place, sorry. We have free camping at the park, but there are no facilities. Hope this helps.

bansheeguy77
08-08-2002, 09:50 AM
cool is dunk gonna be there? he is awesome. i will probably show sat or sunday....being natalie is gonna be there he is probably gonna ride bike track so will it be like an open track day or not?

Tina
08-08-2002, 09:53 AM
No go on open track day. Dunk was there last night. I don't know if he will be there this weekend. Did you know that he is racing in the 12 Hours of Pont De Vaux, France?

bansheeguy77
08-08-2002, 09:59 AM
bah i guess i missed him...he is the most awesome person on a quad i love the sound of his 426 when he comes out of the whoops and nails the 80fter its so amazing. and he even cuts the corner short he almost nails the bail lol cause i was riding behind him for a few laps trying to keep up. i didnt think it would be open track but cant hurt to ask :p ill go up wednesday im determined to hit the bike track u know that 1 nice sized double before the whoops? how long is that i love that 1. that would rock if he won in france hes a great rider.