View Full Version : Camaro for 450r parts

Sportrax10
05-22-2006, 12:53 AM
1994 Chevy Camaro for sale or trade for 450r parts

THE CAR IS WRECKED.

Would be a great parts car, has a very strong 3.4 liter v6 motor, with an automatic transmission.

The only damage was done to the rear of the car, I slid on ice and hit a tree with the back. The frame was bent, but the car still runs and drives fine.

I drove the car for 2 weeks after I wrecked it, it is safe to drive on the road just not legal.

I would like $1,000 obo,

Would trade for any MX 450r parts, front ends, swingarms, rear shocks, motor parts etc...

Pic is before it was wrecked, stock wheels will come with the car.

enduro400rider
02-01-2007, 12:51 PM
do you have any pics of the car after the wreak? would you be interested in trading it for a whole quad? i have a 1997 300ex with the following mods,

250R a-arms
400ex Shocks
shock relocator
400ex carb
raptor rear shock
350x axle (wider than stock 300)
brand new IRazrs up front
almost new Knarlys in the rear
renthal bars
hand guards
250r hood with light
web cam
full cobra exhaust
UNI filter
a-arm gaurds
swing arm guard
PRM bumper

im sure im forgeting alot but this quad was my winter project, i am currently finishing it up. this should be a very nice 300 when its all together. motor runs great has very low hours. all together this bike is in great shape and with the 250R hood with built in light its one of a kind. i dont know if you are interested in trading or not, but how many miles does it have? and if you would trade i would need you to throw in around $500 or those wheels if they arnt messed up after the wreak. how bad is the frame? is the mechanical parts of the rear end ok?

deeroldz28
02-01-2007, 03:32 PM
hey sup man ill buy your wheels if you will sell them to me and ill give you my stock ones so its sitin on something if so hit me up 267-228-0675 thanks

LapDog72
02-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Where in PA are you? What kind of title does the car have now. Is it a clear title or did you buy it back from the insurance company with a salvage title? I am interested. More info would help. I am a blody man looking for a fixer upper. I am also in PA