PDA

View Full Version : 4 Stroke-A

markk
05-21-2006, 09:45 PM
I never hear anyone mention Donnie Ockerman, He is really doing this year in the four stroke A class. He reached out and has taken 1st place in points from Brandon Sommers who we usally hear alot about. I just think that Donnie deserves a little bit of back-up from us. He's only been racing for 2 years now, and already has alot to show for it with some very impressive overalls!!!

keep it up donnie

quadracer12
05-22-2006, 01:58 PM
yeah "THE DONALD" is tearing it up this year! after drops he will be running second, but the last couple races he has really put the hurting on summers. he gets better every race. but markk you'l have to go cheer him on at sparta cause that hick is to cheap to get internet. lol

markk
05-22-2006, 02:33 PM
I hear that Jon, But right after the General i got a new job and i dont wanta mess up my probation period at work, So i probley wont even go to another GNCC untill Crawfordsville, And ill probly just be wathing then. A couple of us up here are gona go stay the weekend somewhere close, so if u wanted to go, We'd be happy to have u come along.

quadracer12
05-22-2006, 03:31 PM
yeah let me know when it gets closer. deffinatly planning on spectating. did you hear i broke my back? been off work since easter. alot of physical therapy in my future. see ya!

Johnny_G
05-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Mark:
how has that bike been treating ya?