PDA

View Full Version : Maxxis Razr's 4-sale

B.A.
05-21-2006, 02:26 PM
i have a rear set of 20x11x9 maxxis razr's, they are 6-ply and have one ride on them, they are pretty much brand new.$120

kfxnut
05-22-2006, 04:19 AM
you can buy them new for a 100 shipped:confused:

B.A.
05-22-2006, 06:19 AM
thats what i payed at the track. thanks a bunch for the bump!!!!!!

panteramatt
05-22-2006, 08:09 AM
Where can you get them for $100 shipped?

Flynbryan19
05-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Rocky Mountain ATV.

jrspawn
05-22-2006, 09:23 AM
This is a for sale post, i think the seller would only like to hear back from people or questions of intent to buy, not to bash him or his price. Im only writing this because i cant stand it when people post back with the replies of how your asking to much or bla bla bla, if you dont like it or cant afford it then move on!!!! I hope you realize that the majority of sellers and reputable people on this site see post like that and can only laugh at you, thats something some young kid would do. So please go waste someone else's time and post space.

B.A.- Sorry to have to post this on your add, but i think its needed for thread stealers and people that have too much time on there hands.

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

Flynbryan19
05-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
This is a for sale post, i think the seller would only like to hear back from people or questions of intent to buy, not to bash him or his price. Im only writing this because i cant stand it when people post back with the replies of how your asking to much or bla bla bla, if you dont like it or cant afford it then move on!!!! I hope you realize that the majority of sellers and reputable people on this site see post like that and can only laugh at you, thats something some young kid would do. So please go waste someone else's time and post space.

B.A.- Sorry to have to post this on your add, but i think its needed for thread stealers and people that have too much time on there hands.

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

Sorry, feel free to delete my post.

B.A.
05-22-2006, 08:05 PM
i tried wouldn't let me. thanks justin i feel the same way!!