PDA

View Full Version : Need some help Pappy.

Sjorge450R
05-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Well, I took a nasty spill at The John Penton and I need a part. I need a 300ex steering stem. Two things tho, can I have it before June 4th, and does it come with the bearings and bushing. Also, can I get in nickle. Thanks alot pappy..

Steve

Pappy
05-21-2006, 06:53 PM
I will try and make some calls tomorrow for you, but Burgard doesnt make 300ex stems if I remember correctly....

I would suggest calling C&D for the fastest on getting another brand, or ronnies.com for getting a stock stem. And they usually do not come with new stem bearings

Sjorge450R
05-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I will try and make some calls tomorrow for you, but Burgard doesnt make 300ex stems if I remember correctly....

I would suggest calling C&D for the fastest on getting another brand, or ronnies.com for getting a stock stem. And they usually do not come with new stem bearings

On hellboundracings website, they say that burgard makes them. I just thought getting it from you would be a little faster. If you could make some calls I would really appreciate it. I just need it for a june 4th race at Foot of the Mountin.

So do they come with new bushings, just not the bearing?

Pappy
05-21-2006, 08:03 PM
No stems I know of , except a Burgard 450r stem, comes with a bushing or bearing. They are bought seperatly if they need to be replaced.

I will call Izzy in the morning, but I suspect he makes them as needed for the, I do not think he stocks them.