scramblerracer
05-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Whos going to be at Jamestown? Hope for a large turnout. Later Josh

DJJ450r
05-20-2006, 08:59 PM
I'll be there, I like the track. Last year was the first time I won a race:D

watts16
05-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Ill be there. Hopfully wont break anything. I was running top 2nd at seymour then bent a tierod.:ermm:

geogeorge
05-21-2006, 07:19 PM
im in even if I have to push the old quad around the track again.

dj400ex
05-21-2006, 08:40 PM
ill be there.. geoff u can hook a chain up to me:D... even if u get caught leaving with the A riders from the stock class im sure they wont make u restart or take a lap away from u :p

05-21-2006, 09:12 PM
ill be there, hopefully i wont get hung up at the start and ill actually be able to do some racing, instead of passing thousands of underclassmen, and of course geoff lol :blah:

geogeorge
05-22-2006, 01:07 AM
I think I passed you first.

Also in joy it cuz it was the first time you have ever passed and laped me.

yfz450xc
05-22-2006, 05:28 AM
Looks like me and Tommy and I am sure Rdogg and Motoboy and the rest will be there as well.
Gonna see if I can knock gaylon off his bike to give me a chance this time, that is the only way to catch him and hubert now they are on a great roll :D Beside I need the practice against Ronnie next year :blah:
Scott:D

05-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I think I passed you first.

Also in joy it cuz it was the first time you have ever passed and laped me.

lol, i usually start ahead of the slower riders :blah:

Geoff
lap 1: 1:42:14 :eek2:

jlm996s
05-22-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm going to try and make it, as long as I can get my clutch fixed.

geogeorge
05-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
lol, i usually start ahead of the slower riders :blah:

Geoff
lap 1: 1:42:14 :eek2:

Ya but I finished the race, so no DNF for me.

ronnie
05-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Ya but I finished the race, so no DNF for me. i think he was on a sunday drive:D

05-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
i think he was on a sunday drive:D

he brought the camera along to get good shots of the scenery :p

motoboy66
05-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeh I will be there, along with Nick and Rdogg, that is if he can get the Yamaha fixed. Hoping for no flats this race. Two races at Seymour, and two flats that cost me a position. I dont like it down there any more. Lets hope its not 100 degrees like last year.

Todd

geogeorge
05-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
he brought the camera along to get good shots of the scenery :p To bad I did not get a picture of you making out with that tree. :D

Kurt Glore
05-22-2006, 09:47 PM
I'll be there. It sucks that I had to miss the last one, but the beach in Mexico sure was nice.

Rdogg450
05-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Yeh I will be there, along with Nick and Rdogg, that is if he can get the Yamaha fixed. Hoping for no flats this race. Two races at Seymour, and two flats that cost me a position. I dont like it down there any more. Lets hope its not 100 degrees like last year.

Todd
Is this the race with the stupid creek very rough????:grr: :mad: :grr:

motoboy66
05-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Yes I think it is, the one where Nick drank a 12 pack in 1 1/2 hours.

geogeorge
05-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Is this the race with the stupid creek very rough????:grr: :mad: :grr:

I liked the creek. I passed 6 or 7 riders in it last year.

:macho

jdwxv3
05-23-2006, 04:48 PM
I am gong to try and make it. I have a lot of work to do. If we dont get some rain here it is going to be dusty. I guess I will race A the rest of this year. If I am not racing I will still be there. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
05-23-2006, 05:06 PM
There was one creek last year with a serious steep down hill left hand turn then off camber and I am wanting to say it was Wyatts place who is not hosting a race this year. So which creek section is this one .
I just looked at last years results, Rdogg and Motoboy both pulled out 3rd place finish's so it cant be that bad if they made it through, I didnt make it ; it looks like so will find out then huh.
Come on you 2 3rd place throphy's , is there a short cut
there :D
Looking forward to it

ronnie
05-23-2006, 08:58 PM
I liked the creek. I passed 6 or 7 riders in it last year.

:macho did you take the same path devon took:D

Rdogg450
05-23-2006, 09:19 PM
This creek section if i remember was dry but huge rocks and very very rough plus i broke one of my front elkas on a steep downhill.
:cool: :D :cool:

geogeorge
05-24-2006, 04:04 PM
did you take the same path devon took:D

NO I don't need to take short cuts.

DJJ450r
05-24-2006, 04:26 PM
NO I don't need to take short cuts. You need to do something about your 1:42:14 lap times:blah: :D

geogeorge
05-24-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
You need to do something about your 1:42:14 lap times:blah: :D

This coming from a kid who had his date get hurt.
:eek2:

I don't care how long it takes it was not a DNF.

ronnie
05-24-2006, 08:03 PM
You need to do something about your 1:42:14 lap times:blah: :D if i cut the creek section out like you do i will cutt my time in half:D

05-24-2006, 11:04 PM
did you take the same path devon took:D

LOL!!! :p :blah:

DJJ450r
05-25-2006, 05:54 AM
if i cut the creek section out like you do i will cutt my time in half:D And if you want to increase your times even more don't go through the pits;) :blah: You ride a Honda you don't need to pit anyways:macho

ronnie
05-25-2006, 07:35 PM
This coming from a kid who had his date get hurt.
:eek2:

I don't care how long it takes it was not a DNF. did geoff get hes yamaha fix are did he get a new one were going rideing this weekend are you going:D

geogeorge
05-25-2006, 07:52 PM
did geoff get hes yamaha fix are did he get a new one were going rideing this weekend are you going:D

Were and when?

Now Ronnie if you ran half as fast on your quad as you do with your mouth you might win a race this year. :devil:

ronnie
05-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Were and when?

Now Ronnie if you ran half as fast on your quad as you do with your mouth you might win a race this year. :devil: i hope you got the yamaha runnig are you can buy a wheel chair get a electric one so you wont break down:blah:

geogeorge
05-25-2006, 08:42 PM
i hope you got the yamaha runnig are you can buy a wheel chair get a electric one so you wont break down:blah:

A bad day on a Yamaha is still better then the best day on a Honda.

What day you guys going riding and were are you going?

Have things to do on Saturday but couldl make it sunday or monday maybe. Let me know.

ronnie
05-26-2006, 09:27 PM
A bad day on a Yamaha is still better then the best day on a Honda.

What day you guys going riding and were are you going?

Have things to do on Saturday but couldl make it sunday or monday maybe. Let me know. i will send you a hand crank for your yamaha so it will start. i will make sure that i will bring a tow strap to pull you in when it quits:D :blah: we are going sunday at flat river we hope to see you there:devil:

Kurt Glore
05-27-2006, 07:43 AM
i will send you a hand crank for your yamaha so it will start. i will make sure that i will bring a tow strap to pull you in when it quits:D :blah: we are going sunday at flat river we hope to see you there:devil:

Hey Ronnie, What time are you guys going to St. Joe? Who all is going? I might meet you guys out there if you dont care. I'm only 5 min away and I really could use some seat time with some faster riders.

ronnie
05-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Kurt Glore
Hey Ronnie, What time are you guys going to St. Joe? Who all is going? I might meet you guys out there if you dont care. I'm only 5 min away and I really could use some seat time with some faster riders. we will be there early to about 7:30 its going to be hot the shrum raceing team and i waiting to here if geoff going and i think matt olsen going

DJJ450r
05-27-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm going:D I'm going to teach Ronnie how to get the holeshot:blah:

geogeorge
05-27-2006, 09:35 AM
we will be there early to about 7:30 its going to be hot the shrum raceing team and i waiting to here if geoff going and i think matt olsen going

I wont make it. I will be cleaning out the gerage and doing stuff around the house. I have been racing the last three weekends and need to get alot of stuff fixed around the house before the next race. Thanks for thinking of me. You might wont to keep the hand crank for your chevy truck and the tow strap for the POS honda you ride. :D

On your way back stop by you can paint the trim on the ouse for me Ronnie. :devil:

Kurt Glore
05-27-2006, 09:39 AM
we will be there early to about 7:30 its going to be hot the shrum raceing team and i waiting to here if geoff going and i think matt olsen going

Cool, thanks. If everything works out I'll be there. I'll come and find you guys.

Kurt

ronnie
05-27-2006, 07:56 PM
I wont make it. I will be cleaning out the gerage and doing stuff around the house. I have been racing the last three weekends and need to get alot of stuff fixed around the house before the next race. Thanks for thinking of me. You might wont to keep the hand crank for your chevy truck and the tow strap for the POS honda you ride. :D

On your way back stop by you can paint the trim on the ouse for me Ronnie. :devil: i guess i can paint your trim honda red:D sorry you can't make it i guess that yamaha dont run long enough to make it all day .see you next week :blah:

geogeorge
05-27-2006, 08:21 PM
i guess i can paint your trim honda red:D sorry you can't make it i guess that yamaha dont run long enough to make it all day .see you next week :blah:

keep making the jokes ronnie and our going to find a houres head in your bed.

one of the best seanse from scare face.

:eek2: :devil:

ronnie
05-27-2006, 08:29 PM
keep making the jokes ronnie and our going to find a houres head in your bed.

one of the best seanse from scare face.

:eek2: :devil: i thought you like red its like christmas at your house year around with all them cool lights you got .get that yamaha in the trailer and lets go rideing:blah:

geogeorge
05-28-2006, 12:39 PM
i thought you like red its like christmas at your house year around with all them cool lights you got .get that yamaha in the trailer and lets go rideing:blah:

FLU.

I'm sick, and its bad.

ronnie
05-28-2006, 05:56 PM
FLU.

I'm sick, and its bad. the rider sick and the bike is sick too you better get well sone next week we go raceing :D

sspalco
05-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Hope you feel better soon Geoff. This thing is going around. The bad news is that it is real bad, I mean you feel like sh*t, like you're gonna die...the good news is that it only lasts about 5 or 6 days. Get well ole buddy.

yfz450xc
05-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Had some of our Motocross kids getting it also and it took them for a loop.
Vitamin C up everyone
Scott:eek2:

geogeorge
05-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by sspalco
Hope you feel better soon Geoff. This thing is going around. The bad news is that it is real bad, I mean you feel like sh*t, like you're gonna die...the good news is that it only lasts about 5 or 6 days. Get well ole buddy.

just shot me.

I hope it don't last that long. We race this weekend.

ronnie
05-29-2006, 10:38 AM
just shot me.

I hope it don't last that long. We race this weekend. we won't shoot you but if your yamaha doen't finish this weekend we will put it out of its mysery:D

geogeorge
05-29-2006, 02:24 PM
we won't shoot you but if your yamaha doen't finish this weekend we will put it out of its mysery:D

may not be there to race. If I don't feel better soon.

also would rather have this flu then have to ride a honda.

ronnie
05-29-2006, 03:11 PM
may not be there to race. If I don't feel better soon.

also would rather have this flu then have to ride a honda. i think you got the yamaha blues.:blah:

geogeorge
05-29-2006, 07:56 PM
i think you got the yamaha blues.:blah:

the wife must have thought that one up cuz we all know your not smart enought to have.:blah: :blah:

shep
05-31-2006, 09:40 AM
:bandit: Glad to see nothing has changed since my last viset !!!!LOL

geogeorge
05-31-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: Glad to see nothing has changed since my last viset !!!!LOL glad your still alive.

hows the family doing?

ronnie
05-31-2006, 04:11 PM
:bandit: Glad to see nothing has changed since my last viset !!!!LOL yes nothing has change yamahas still breakdown:D :blah: :devil:

shep
05-31-2006, 05:06 PM
glad your still alive.

hows the family doing? :bandit: The fam is good here your a little under the weather, hope you get feeling better by the weekend !!! see you all later!!

geogeorge
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
:bandit: The fam is good here your a little under the weather, hope you get feeling better by the weekend !!! see you all later!!

I'm feeling better. Drugs do great things now adays.

To bad drugs can't make ronnie funny or hondas look good and go fast.

Now ronnie more hondas broke down then yamahas at the last race. by better then two to one. So stick that in you paint can and smoke it handa boy. :blah:

ronnie
05-31-2006, 08:29 PM

Now ronnie more hondas broke down then yamahas at the last race. by better then two to one. So stick that in you paint can and smoke it handa boy. :blah: we must be feelling better. did you get your yamaha out of the shop yet .maybe your yamaha has the flu too :blah:are you going this weekend

DJJ450r
05-31-2006, 08:31 PM

Now ronnie more hondas broke down then yamahas at the last race. by better then two to one. So stick that in you paint can and smoke it handa boy. :blah: 05-31-2006 07:07 PM
by geogeorge

I thought it was kinda funny that you posted that at 7:07
:blah:

ronnie
05-31-2006, 08:42 PM
05-31-2006 07:07 PM
by geogeorge

I thought it was kinda funny that you posted that at 7:07
:blah: he loves my number .i will be wearing the helmelt cam this weekend so geoff you better not breakdown :macho

DJJ450r
05-31-2006, 08:43 PM
You better stay on your bike;) I wanna see some good action on that helmet cam, I wanna learn something:D

IOWAracer
05-31-2006, 08:56 PM
The plan is to go and race this weekend hope all works out if so i will see you guys down there

Broc

tprender
06-01-2006, 05:43 AM
Remember to tell the promoter that you want the atv races to be 2 hr long this weekend. Have a good time this weekend.

yfz450xc
06-01-2006, 05:45 AM
Tom who is the promoter for this weekend do ya know ?
Scott

jlm996s
06-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Where exactly is the track from Jamestown? Do you keep on heading north on 87 out of Jamestown or take 179 East...back towards Jefferson City. I'll be heading up from Springfield area.

stix22
06-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Keep going North on 87.

geogeorge
06-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Tom who is the promoter for this weekend do ya know ?
Scott

the same people that use to do the tebbits race.

the tebitts race is now done by MXP.

But tom is right if you wont 2 hours you need to tell the promoters you would like to run two hours.

felling much better now so I belive I will be there.

Yes Ronnie the yamaha is fine and should be there two. Might even pass you on it. You never know now do you.

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Not sure if we're heading out Friday night or early Saturday morning. It's about a 3 hour drive for us which isn't too bad at all. Don't forget Johnny is going to be the one taking pictures this week:p

ronnie
06-01-2006, 04:58 PM
the same people that use to do the tebbits race.

But tom is right if you wont 2 hours you need to tell the promoters you would like to run two hours.

felling much better now so I belive I will be there.

Yes Ronnie the yamaha is fine and should be there two. Might even pass you on it. You never know now do you. it has to stay running to do that:blah:

yfz450xc
06-01-2006, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge
[B]the same people that use to do the tebbits race.

So MXP ( Columbia) is hosting this one and the tebbitts race, because I know they are doing that one also, and MXP is known for AMA cards , will they forgo them now that they are no longer in the state park?
Just thinking out loud.

tprender
06-01-2006, 07:22 PM
The race this weekend is done by Show-Me Motorsports. In the years past they had there race at Tebbits. But, last year they moved to Jamestown.
MXP has lost some there ground at the Fingers Lake. So, they are moving to the old place at Tebbits. MXP has not done there race AMA for a few years. When the series was able to get the 2 million insurance, they quit having there race AMA.

geogeorge
06-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Not sure if we're heading out Friday night or early Saturday morning. It's about a 3 hour drive for us which isn't too bad at all. Don't forget Johnny is going to be the one taking pictures this week:p

you bring my fan club with you?:cool:

geogeorge
06-01-2006, 07:45 PM
it has to stay running to do that:blah:

its running almost as good as your moth does.

ronnie
06-01-2006, 07:51 PM
its running almost as good as your moth does. my mouth doe'nt quit your yamaha quits :blah: so what was wrong with your yamaha

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2006, 07:56 PM
you bring my fan club with you?:cool:

Yes, we're bringing the fan club.The kids can't wait to see the funny Geoff. Did you vote for Taylor in the poll Johnny posted up. I think everybody that has voted has marked that one. It is multiple choice. Nobody's got any faith, including myself LOL. So the beginner class is going to grow by a couple this week.:D

SHEP400EX
06-01-2006, 08:58 PM
hey guys just got back in town. i see you guys are up to the same ole games! i missed all the jokes. i will be there early saturday, hey kurt glad to have you back i enjoyed our kahoka race. i cant remember this course either.
see ya all there
the other slower shep

jdwxv3
06-01-2006, 09:10 PM
I will be watching. My quad is still in knots. I am going to Pit for Mitch...he needs a good race to get back in the points race in A. His quad is falling apart.....4 races almost back to back can tear these things up fast.

And a question for Geoff and or Tom. Are IMS pegs legal in stock? Also will flex bars still be allowed next year? If it's to early to tell I guess I can wait. I am in no hurry.

Also anyone know where I can buy the new Kenda Radials? And who will honor the coupons?

Thanks, Josh:)

geogeorge
06-02-2006, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I will be watching. My quad is still in knots. I am going to Pit for Mitch...he needs a good race to get back in the points race in A. His quad is falling apart.....4 races almost back to back can tear these things up fast.

And a question for Geoff and or Tom. Are IMS pegs legal in stock? Also will flex bars still be allowed next year? If it's to early to tell I guess I can wait. I am in no hurry.

Also anyone know where I can buy the new Kenda Radials? And who will honor the coupons?

Thanks, Josh:)

The rules for stock class are up to the promoters and the yearly meeting. I don't know what if anything will change for the stock class.

Any Kinda dealer should honor the coupon cuz it is from Kinda Tires and they will pay the dealer back the money.

yfz450xc
06-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by tprender
The race this weekend is done by Show-Me Motorsports. In the years past they had there race at Tebbits. But, last year they moved to Jamestown.
MXP has lost some there ground at the Fingers Lake. So, they are moving to the old place at Tebbits. MXP has not done there race AMA for a few years. When the series was able to get the 2 million insurance, they quit having there race AMA.

Thanks Tom for the info , really; was just curious about where everyone switched to and from.

Hey Monica , you will do fine just finish and show Johnny how it is done there will be enough of us out there watching over ya so dont worry.:D

Hey Shep will be getting there some time mid morning we will look you up.