FREESTYLE MOTO-X TRACK SPRING LAKE
GIFFORDS MILLVILLE
OLD BRIDGE TOWNSHIP RACEWAY PARK ENGLISHTOWN PIG FARM MOTOCROSS CLUB ROCKAWAY
PORT ELIZABETH MILLVILLE
PORTERS PIT WARETOWN
RYPKEMA RANCH NORTH HALDEN
TRIBORO BERLIN 000-000-0000 PUBLIC
WOODBINE PIT (DUMP) ATLANTIC CITY

there all places alogn wtih chatsworth, and some other places that ive heard about but what do u guys think of them? wheres the best place to ride without getting in trouble? ive paid my share of fines n dont need anymore!
you guys in nj must ride someplace

optikid123
08-07-2002, 08:42 PM
SARCO
GLITTENS
CLAYTONS
WALL STADIUM
:)

the farm

suzukidzrider
08-07-2002, 11:02 PM
sarco in toms river.thats great and one of the best spots in jersy,but that is going to end soon,gliddens has been getting the heat for a long time,dont waste the time and effort to ride there,,

08-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Jersey riding is getting like hide n seek, we hide our trucks and trailers, and the cops, rangers and fish and game nazi's seek em out.

Looks like its gonna get worse, recent aticle in the Asbury Park Press quoted the little egg twp police that there going to get quads and put the cops on them to better police the law breakers.

Seems like the tree huggers are getting us good, and with all the bad press with people being seriously injured and killed combined with the fact that most of my fellow riders are too damn stupid or lazy to get into the whole political push to open up the state lands for recreational ATV use I guess its only a matter of time till we loose every good place.

Forget about just about everyplace you guys mentioned on the weekends. The various local police will be meeting on your entrance or exit from Waretown,Sarco and Gliddens. The fish and game or forestry people will be patrolling and looking for you (word has it that they are blocking roads with their trucks and opening doors as you pass again) and your vehicles.

Sure we can out run them most of the time on our machines, and it would almost be fun to have someone with little or no experience try to catch or even keep up on a quad, but we have to park our stuff someplace and sooner or later we need to stop.

I am personally just damn tired of meeting these guys on the trails and would look forward to seeing them in the courts or political arena, but as long as the majority of riders just ignore the problem and keep sneaking around, and the dealers and mfg's refuse to put any effort or $$$ into our cause I guess thats just never gonna happen, well unless they or we get stupid and and someone gets hurt bad while they are trying to catch us.

Enough of this crap from me for now, but the man is out to get ya so be carefull.

suzukidzrider
08-08-2002, 10:21 AM
you have that correct.if you dont live on and by sarco,watch your ***.they were pulling people with quads/dirtbikes over as they were on the gspkwy.for no reson other then to ask where they were going with the bikes,i got pulled over,i was pissed and went off on the cop,told him to f-him self,and it was none of his business were iam going,they need to get a life! and start doing there jobs,with terrorsim and things of that nature,instead they f with us.

YLW400
08-08-2002, 10:26 AM
We have a couple of tracks around the Delaware area if you guys wanna slide over here. I know its a hike but..........

suzukidzrider
08-08-2002, 11:31 AM
i would love to find some good sand pits or trails with no trouble from the cops,impossible to find over here

QuadRacer041
08-08-2002, 02:51 PM
yamawarr,were is this place in north haledon your talkin about?
i used to live there . were is it???

Inferno440ex
08-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Personaly the cops haven't bothered me in the past year at Claytons, Stavolas, Gliddens or any of the powerlines over here. I've seen cops just cruise by us while we ride but then again I don't have to worry bout parking my truck anywhere cause I ride from my house but I know a couple of streets to park on where the cops won't bother u. But defiently gliddens,stavolas, sarco and all the sand pits are the best place to ride in NJ. And I would really love to see these inexperienced cops on 4x4 quads try to catch us. They have tryed in 4x4 jeeps before and god knows that was a riot. Just another waste of tax payers money.

suzukidzrider
08-08-2002, 06:45 PM
never got to ride gliddens,seen so many pics,big bertha!!!
anyway i also have heard storys of the cops busting major ballz down there,sarco not so much,thats my favorate place to ride,i can always ride a new trail there,and there is never alot of people.

suzukidzrider
08-08-2002, 06:46 PM
ever ride at stafford pit offexit 63 gsp, couchs pitt.that was a nice place to ride,cops on quads get you every time but.

Inferno440ex
08-08-2002, 07:00 PM
Heard of Staffords but never been there....Gliddens was hot after a kid got killed crossing the road a while back but it died down...

08-08-2002, 09:39 PM
theres alot in vineland and millville i go to.
giffords, mories, bowers, arow glass ( sand pit), pnh which they are lots of trails but just started flattining it. port elizibeth, port cmon the list goes on i can find plenty of places to ride.

own2424
08-08-2002, 10:25 PM
cops cant catch my banshee...lol. There is barely any places to ride in NJ, thats why I left my Banshee in Arizona while I went there this summer.

08-09-2002, 05:47 PM
the kid diden't get killed, i was there that day and know a friend of his, but he did get real hurt. claytons was real hot in the early spring, i am not sure now though, but i did see the close to 500.00 in fines from all the people that were getting nabbed. sarco still kicks ***, but like was said before it's not gonna last much longer.

suzukidzrider
08-09-2002, 07:32 PM
hey sinner,this is ride blue,glad to hear your still riding at sarco,have the manchester cops gotten there quads yet,i heard they are geting them soon,cant prove that rumor but hey that would suck.

08-10-2002, 07:32 PM
hey bro how ya been, as far as i know they haven't gotten them. i've heard the idea was scraped, i guess they saw the prices lol. hey drop me a line if ya wanna ride, later.

YamaWarr0121
08-11-2002, 09:38 AM
thanks guys im in hammonton which is kinda close to millville n vineland, imma try to make a ride to those places u guys said the list i had was from another thread wehre some1 put a link to that page

panteramatt
08-12-2002, 08:51 AM
could you guys tell me how to get to these places you enjoy riding at? How has Port Elizebeth been lately? I live in Salem County and any riding info would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at panteramatt78@hotmail.com.

Cannibal440
08-12-2002, 04:25 PM
Hey, YamaWarr0121,
Be careful if you go out to Millville. The cops have been out hot and heavy busting people.

suzukidzrider
08-12-2002, 09:16 PM
guys dont waste the effort,ride at njorvp.

08-12-2002, 09:39 PM
NJORVP is great, no cops (if you stay on property), nice small track and some very tight sandy trails.

Just one problem there IT SO DAMN SMALL.

Dont misunderstand me I get there quite a lot but its less than a half hour from me and thats not too bad to just reide an hour or two or test out your new whatever, but after about 2 good days of riding there youve seen it all.

I recomend it to anyone since its legal, but if your crazy into trail riding you may get bored after just a couple trips.

Just my .02

PS its better during the week and you will feel like its your place since not many people will be there.

08-13-2002, 06:12 AM
heres is one from "Raceway Park".....

08-13-2002, 06:20 AM
This is from the past w/e..

This place needs HELP!!...

I understand they have been "building it up"..but ,,
the track was RUTTED badly from damn MX bikes riding on this track..

In fact every quad riders was lil pissed !!!!

ruts were so bad it was hard jump or rail turns w/o...gettin messed up in the ruts ..

I am not even sure if I will go there AGAIN! til someone tells me they have changed their program ...to not allowing bikes on track...this ruins alot of quad tracks ..really do not understand why bikes are allowed on quad track..
MX bikes have several tracks we only have one ,...form what I understand ..

PsychoDave
08-13-2002, 09:23 AM
raceway park is $40 bucks......i remember going to gliddens pit 10-12 years ago....it was great. no cops no hassle!!! I almost keep my spots a secret because the more people i tell the more that come. Then I dont have a spot to ride.
Part of the problem is people do not know enough to stay off private property. My friends and i built a track on his farm (not at the edge of the farm but in the middle)....about 3-4 weeks later there were people riding the track who we didnt know....when we questioned them they were like who are you get off our track. They had the balls to call it their track when it was on our property and we built it!!!!! we tore the track down !!!!!

Banshee_Girl
08-13-2002, 11:05 AM
Last time i rode at englishtown, the track sucked! you couldn't even ride because all of the dirtbikers were in the way plus the track was extra rutted. I seriously want the dirtbikers off. One of them came up on the inside of a turn, and tryed to pass me while i was making the turn! All i can say is, if your too much of a wuss to ride on your own track, then dont come and polute our track. i almost ran him over and he would have seriously gotten messed up. I'm not going back there unless someone pays me to go or the dirtbikers get the **** off the atv track.

suzukidzrider
08-13-2002, 01:19 PM
never been to raceway park,dont have any plans on going there,dave ever ride out at stafford pit or couchs pit

08-13-2002, 02:33 PM
I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!! ALL...&...
The track owners better "WAKE UP" too !!!
quads have been over 50% of the sales in the recent years
and should be increasing ..SO
track owners should keep bikes on one track & quads on other ...if they want the businees we can give them !!!!

while there i witnessed an accident directly related to the POOR track conditions ...

PsychoDave
08-13-2002, 02:44 PM
no i have never been there

08-13-2002, 09:07 PM
they may not want us back....
end of day raisin so much **** security said "leave now!"

was drag racing in parking lot & security came to chase us out AFTER THEY CLOSED!!!

yamblaster98
08-13-2002, 11:23 PM
From where i live(in Rockaway Twp.) their are some places to ride. Most are not great but the thing is to get from one place to another the roads are the only way to go, and the cops are cracking down on this very heavily. Although i havent been to all spots in my town i hear some places are really good( hard to get to for me so i havent traveled their). I guess im not the only one having trouble with the dumb police and finding good spots.

08-14-2002, 05:00 AM
Banshee Girl,.& others in NJ.,....I have never heard of this stuff bout bikes on quad tacks..until this past w/e ....I think it 's WRONG & a LIL DANGEROUS.(ruins it too).. like I said there was accident at Raceway...
Besides the dirtbike riders HAVE A TRACK,so why do that ???..
makes no sense at all to me .

I think ALL the quad riders (who ride tracks in NJ )should
"BOMB" the track owners , managers,etc.... via e-mail,.. to
make them understand how unhappy we (quad riders) are with this kind of sh*t..... maybe they will get the picture after that.

..I ride at track here in Pa."Rausch Creek".&..this kind of thing is only done ONCE a month (thank goodnesss), not on a daily basis.... and even then very few bikes ride on quad track for long.

LIL INFO. HERE;... the "Raceway Park" track was $30.00 to ride on sunday............this past w/e.

Banshee_Girl
08-14-2002, 02:36 PM
I don't understand it... At raceway park, the dirtbikers have an awesome track. The quad one is small and ****ty. One time i went there and it was so bad, that the next day i called up the owner or whoever runs the place and got my money back. I'm never going there unless they clean up their act. I'm not paying 30 bucks to ride in a ****hole all day.

08-14-2002, 04:14 PM
I agree with ya ,..i don't know if I will ever I go there again either..
But i do feel if enough riders E-MAIL or call..( to express our thoughts) ...they may wake up...

Rausch Creek is really a good track...you should try it ..if ya have not.

YamaWarr0121
08-14-2002, 04:18 PM
where is raceway park at? so i heard it sucks b/c of the dirtbikes but i can almost ride their ruts as ive been riding with them on the same track since i was about 6 i learned what to do to get them to move over!
ne help cuz i may wanna go check it out anyway

and wheres rausch creek? i head that was awesome too thanks

08-14-2002, 05:17 PM
RauscH Creek is in TowerCity Pa....,
check out there website www.Rauschcreekracing.com

JoiseyRider
08-15-2002, 09:10 PM
One of the places listed at the top of this thread, Triboro, is completely dead now. Cops from all three boros surounding it are pulling everyone over if you are towing any quads or bikes on the bordering streets. Now if you manage to sneak past them, Lindenwald cops w/ their two Raptors will give ya run for fun. After all of that, ya manage to ditch all these people, more cops wait for you back in the trails on bikes (so you never even hear the sneaky *******s). Triboro Quary is still a working sand and gravel quary. Back in the day this place was heaven for all of us local riders, huge hill climbs, big (60+ ft) jumps, challenging trails, 3-4square mile sugar sand pit. What more could you ask for. That was then. Couple of years ago 2 kids get killed, and I'm sure these guys have had problems w/ the EPA. Ever since its been nothing but hassels. I mentioned the EPA because these guys deal w/ refined sand (the stuff they put in playgrounds and such), 70 ft piles of the stuff. (makes my eyes just water thinking bout them hill climbs) If the EPA sees any tracks through the stuff, they have to wash the entire pile all over again. If you owned the place you'd be pissed to. To make a long story short don't come here. If your not local, and don't know what to look for out here, don't even bother.

jeepinjp
09-24-2002, 07:45 PM
If u want to ride in jersey you better come to this

New Jersey Activist Questionnaire
Please Print Clearly

AMA # ______ First Name ____________ Last Name _________________________
Address ___________________________
City ______________________________ State ____ Zip _______ - _____ (+4)
Daytime Phone ( ) ____ - _____ext.____ Evening Phone ( ) ____ - ________

Do you plan to attend: ___ RIPA
___ NJOHV Meeting ___ Both

E-mail or Internet address __________________________________
May we use this to send you alerts and releases? Yes No
Occupation ________________________
Are you a registered voter? Yes No
Party affiliation: Democrat / Republican / Other ____________________________
Motorcycling Interest _ Touring/Sport Touring
_ Off-Highway _ Dual Sport_ Collector
_ Amateur Competition _ Pro Racing
Motorcycling related organizations which you belong _________________________
_ Environmental _ Other _____________
Is there any other special expertise or skills you would like to list? ___________________ _____________________________________
Please attach a separate sheet if necessary

Return to:
Merri Waters, Assistant
AMA Community Council Program
13515 Yarmouth Drive
Pickerington, OH 43147
The AMA/ATVA government relations department will be conducting a Ride Into Political Action seminar at the National Conference Center adjacent to the Ramada Inn, 399 Monmouth Street, East Windsor, New Jersey on Saturday October 12, 2002. We’ll begin promptly at 8:30 am and take until approximately 6:00 pm. Lunch will be provided. If you need to make room reservations call 609-448-7000. Immediately following will be a reception for those wanting to be involved in forming a new statewide OHV organization.
We will identify common political objectives throughout the diversity of riders and learn to function with existing infrastructure to strengthen the collective voice of motorcyclists, ATV riders and other OHV enthusiasts in New Jersey. We will discuss ways to maintain relations with elected officials and bureaucrats in your area. Other topics will include speaking out for OHV recreation, lobbying in Trenton and at home, writing editorials for local media, attending political fund raisers and receptions, effective letter writing and involvement in political parties.
On Sunday October 13, 2002 the AMA/ATVA will sponsor a meeting, in the same location, to allow all interested parties to begin the formation of New Jersey’s new OHV statewide voice. Russ Ehnes, Executive Director, National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council will moderate the meeting, while Bill Dart, Public Lands Director of the Blue Ribbon Coalition will be a guest speaker.

Why New Jersey and why Now?

Not satisfied with Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) regulation that prohibits the operation of off-highway motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles in state parks and forests, Assembly member Eric Munoz (R – Summit) proposes to ban them as a matter of law. In May, Munoz introduced Assembly Bill 2238 which not only reiterates the general ban on motorized recreation but would also prohibit the DEP from permitting any motorized “special events” in state parks and forests.
Now the same anti-access campaign that prompted the Munoz bill is being employed to bias Governor McGreevey against off-highway motorcycle and all-terrain vehicle enthusiasts. Clearly, anti-access special interest groups plan to scuttle any opportunity for public motorized recreation in New Jersey.
It is imperative that New Jersey’s elected officials hear from the motorized community.
This weekend conference is designed to bring all interested parties to the table for training, discussion and empowerment to secure a positive future for OHV recreation in the Garden State.

AGENDA for October 12, 2002
Subject to Change

8:00 am – Continental Breakfast

8:30 am – Ride Into Political Action Seminar begins with introductions

10:00 am – BREAK

10:15 am – How a Bill Becomes Law – When, Where and How YOU can interact

11:00 am – Political Involvement – The Party System

12:00 pm – Deli Lunch provided by the American Motorcyclist Association

1:00 pm – Working with political candidates

2:00 pm – BREAK

2:15 pm – Dealing with politicians after they are in place

3:00 pm – Roll playing exercise

3:30 pm - Tips on Making Effective Letters and Phone Calls

4:00 pm – Letter writing exercise and BREAK

5:00 pm - How Riders Can Influence the Administrative Bureaucracies

5:30 pm – Pursue the Press

5:50 pm - Where Do We Go From Here?
Your Activist Challenge

7:30 – 9:00 pm – RECEPTION sponsored by the American Motorcyclist Association

AGENDA for October 13, 2002
Subject to Change

8:00 am – Continental Breakfast

8:30 am – New Jersey’s OHV United Voice moderated by Russ Ehnes, Executive Director, National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council, begins with introductions

10:00 am – BREAK

2:00 pm – ADJOURNMENT

Garden State Motorized Recreation Summit

October 12 & 13, 2002
East Windsor, NJ

JP

beerock
09-25-2002, 09:31 AM
I dont think the cops will be riding out in the winter time.....That really is the best time to ride in jersey anyhow.....plus it makes more horsepower...

You guys know that there are cops reading all the stuff you post on here...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=162919

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=162939

09-25-2002, 09:37 AM
beerock are those pics of me?(just kiddin)...
heheh.... looks like the same place i wasat,,... out there in august.....it was ok ......... the woops got old after awhile ...at the place i was at...where ever it was ..

beerock
09-25-2002, 09:41 AM
them whoops are what make a BAD *** racer with tons of stamina!!
thats NOT my trainng grounds

the whoops do get old, a +2+1 stem helps so much with the whoops...

I'm sort of upset that the img tag wont show the pics in the topic
:( Ub is buggy I guess.......

09-25-2002, 01:53 PM
the woops are good for your stamina ,I AGREE!,...I had no real problems w/that
.....they just got OLD after awhile ...(i do have a + 1 stem also) ..
& wide open terrain offers lil challenges ...also..jumpin off the dunes was fun for awhile ..
then that got old also...... not sure if i'll ever go back..especially w/all the "CRAP" goin on NJ...I prefer woods,MX ..
& most of all prefer riding at TCTRI...to get a mix of both

suzukidzrider
09-25-2002, 08:07 PM
that place is like the last great spot we have,i hate the whoops,but there is alot to do over there,alot of ground to cover,havent been there since may,,,fall is coming,so riden season is open,should be down over there real soon,,,,hey beerocks,what ever happened to the dog pound place couchs pit

suzukidzrider
09-25-2002, 08:15 PM
they changed alot over that area in that one spot,,????
i remember the one hill,thats it

beerock
09-26-2002, 10:33 AM
ya when i took those pics it was completely different then it used to be...

couches is still around, its completely different now..

I would have to say the hill climbs in couches pit are the STEEPEST of any where I have ever been..

thers use to be this wall about 15 stories high that you had to hit in 3rd wide open other wise you wouldnt make it....

but you could ride it side ways, we use to pass each other back and forth on the hill it was sick...

couches pit is now patrolled because some *********s decidedit would be cool to shove dirt in a gas tank of a 100,000 dollar machine :rolleyes:

so now there are cops on quads in there.
I can get permission to ride there though...

I wish it wasnt cop haven in sarcos cuz I would love to have a group ride and park all the trucks by the lake.....

it would be soo cool...

on a side note, sarcos does get boring, but me and my friends cover over a 100 miles when we ride, and sarcos is half the journey..

I go through 2 4 gallon tanks of gas in one day....

id say we ride like 8-10 hours...

suzukidzrider
09-26-2002, 07:11 PM
saros isnt on lockdown.i know you cant park out in the open anymore,but i do see people doing it anyway,yeah i know there are endless trails over there,,,yeah at 63 we got stopped 2 times by the cops on quads,they said the same thing about the machine and someone getting hurt.cops let us go but,are they there during the week and holidays,when was the last time you were at saros

jeepinjp
10-08-2002, 05:50 AM

beerock
10-18-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by suzukidzrider
saros isnt on lockdown.i know you cant park out in the open anymore,but i do see people doing it anyway,yeah i know there are endless trails over there,,,yeah at 63 we got stopped 2 times by the cops on quads,they said the same thing about the machine and someone getting hurt.cops let us go but,are they there during the week and holidays,when was the last time you were at saros dude the track by motorvehicles use to be my practice track....

I use to ride there everyday....by exit 63...my house is in manahawkin(exit 63)

nj300exr
10-19-2002, 08:39 AM
it sux down here. 5 years agao couches pit was great no one botherd you and hardly anyone ever got hurt then a new componay came along and bought the pit and then they got pissed off for us ridin there and now people getbhurt all the time from the cops chasin em. go ride in chatsworth just watch out for the rangers also warren grove has a couple nice pits and thomas ave pit in tuckerton is cmall and unknown but now cops are startin to bust you there too. also coxes pit used to be good but now its a frigin old peopel development. and then theres lil coxes. never was a pit but just like one. also mv used to be good but the frigin pigs are there now to. i am just glad my uncles a statye in tuckerton and two of my nneighbor are stafford cops. they hook me up alot. it is good that i can scream from the pigs right into my backyard though. anyone need anymore info on any pits or places near manahawkin, tuckerton, warrengrove, or chatsworht thyen talk to me. later try and have fun but watch out for the donut punchers

jeepinjp
10-20-2002, 06:56 AM
i hope you all know election time is coming and you should remember who your freindly legislators are

beerock
10-21-2002, 11:37 PM
ya theres some dude running for governer that wants to legalize mariuana for glucoma patients... im sure he wouldnt mind atv's riding around......

2k2-300exnj
10-23-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by beerock
ya theres some dude running for governer that wants to legalize mariuana for glucoma patients... im sure he wouldnt mind atv's riding around......
lmao i wish i could vote...

dont take that the wrong way

2k2-300exnj
12-21-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by nj300exr
it sux down here. 5 years agao couches pit was great no one botherd you and hardly anyone ever got hurt then a new componay came along and bought the pit and then they got pissed off for us ridin there and now people getbhurt all the time from the cops chasin em. go ride in chatsworth just watch out for the rangers also warren grove has a couple nice pits and thomas ave pit in tuckerton is cmall and unknown but now cops are startin to bust you there too. also coxes pit used to be good but now its a frigin old peopel development. and then theres lil coxes. never was a pit but just like one. also mv used to be good but the frigin pigs are there now to. i am just glad my uncles a statye in tuckerton and two of my nneighbor are stafford cops. they hook me up alot. it is good that i can scream from the pigs right into my backyard though. anyone need anymore info on any pits or places near manahawkin, tuckerton, warrengrove, or chatsworht thyen talk to me. later try and have fun but watch out for the donut punchers
oh is that wwhat happened i used to ride there but the cops on quads caught us at the truck and my dads friend flashed hhis firefighter tin and they just old us to leave... but the stroy they told us was that someone ripped up the cops shootin range... this was about 6 monthes or so ago

trxex
12-26-2002, 12:53 PM
i have been riding toms river,exit 82 gsp for 2 yrs.i have not had any problems there but i have heard rumors about manchester p.d .i have heard every rumor. from manchester pd getting atv"s to raid the place , inpounding bikes,fines, arresting people,ect.what gives have i just been lucky????.last time i rode there was 2 weeks ago.no problems.please advise me on the the real deal there .thanks

bigsho400
12-26-2002, 04:05 PM
how do u get to that place in toms river im always lookin 4 a new place to go im from woodbury sj but dont mind a drive:D

suzukidzrider
12-26-2002, 06:21 PM
its been good all year,go there about every other weekend.sundays only weekdays are better but just need good parking,or go in deep and park.

2k2-300exnj
12-26-2002, 10:44 PM
its been good all year,go there about every other weekend.sundays only weekdays are better but just need good parking,or go in deep and park.
i have just started riding there x-mas eve seems kool lot of sand we werent bothered

suzukidzrider
12-26-2002, 11:13 PM
just make sure you go in deep and find a good spot and just ride,lots to be seen there,trails are endless ,just dont end up in double trouble!!!!!!!!!RAngers

2k2-300exnj
12-26-2002, 11:21 PM
just make sure you go in deep and find a good spot and just ride,lots to be seen there,trails are endless ,just dont end up in double trouble!!!!!!!!!RAngers
we even rode in by the dump trucks and waved they waved bak they didnt seem to care?:confused:

YLW400
12-26-2002, 11:49 PM
You all need just to get up with me here in Delaware and hit the MX tracks!~~!!! Dont have to worry about 5-0 there!!!!

suzukidzrider
12-28-2002, 03:09 PM
i have my own track and trail area in my back yard i dont like the track too much ..were we are talking about is sand dunes

blasterguy02
08-22-2005, 07:59 PM
hey there are 2 good tracks by me. my friends built them. one is smaller and one is really big. like 60 foot table tops. its in middlesex county. any dunes near NJ? tell me about sarco

rpyfz450
08-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by jeepinjp
i hope you all know election time is coming and you should remember who your freindly legislators are

I have no clue which ones are good to vote for. Are there any websites that list which ones we should vote for and vote against?

badass300ex
08-24-2005, 04:23 PM
What about Triboro has anyone been there resently.

JDiablo
08-24-2005, 04:27 PM
this thread is over three years old,lol

d-unitracing157
08-25-2005, 08:04 PM
Personally i think that riding and racing at E town is great. It is a great track 4 training 4 national races....it is a big track with some big *** jumps the staircase....the plunge....and the pysco double.....it has all aspect of track and the dirt is good....In my experiance with the police if your just nice to them and don't cop an attidute then it is usually ok...unless ur and an ******* to them

JRDrider22
08-26-2005, 07:59 AM
^^^ yea yea what he said. nah im playn. e-town is one of the greatest tracks on the east coast. it builds everything for you.

Old Head
08-26-2005, 06:03 PM
Yea i've had it with trying to find good spots. My uncle owns a couple hundred acres in hammonton but most of it is blueberries so its limitted. Called the parks and forrestry to see if i could ride wharton state forrest if i had my quad registered and insured but it was just a big no. Made a small track in the back yard since i have 3+ acres but you can only go around so many times before ya get bored.

250x_Case
08-31-2005, 05:11 PM
i got the perfect place to ride in Jersey. its off the parkway. pm me for info, no cops. no houses for miles, just an open place to ride, its nice with bigg hills, jumps, trails, open place to get some races, i far from anything so there not trouble. pm me for info

katv12
01-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Does anyone know something more about pig fram motocross club in Rackaway, NJ ?

04yfz450nj
01-29-2007, 06:13 PM
I have been going out to sarco in the past few months and there are never cops out there useually only see lke total of ten people out there.

katv12
01-29-2007, 07:25 PM
I had heard of sarco but never been there. How can i get there from north jersey?

katv12
01-29-2007, 07:48 PM
I live close to rockaway can you tell me how to get to some good riding spots? Do you know anything about pig farm motocross club in rockaway nj ?

ducman998r
01-31-2007, 07:42 PM
weve gotten chased 3 times already in the past 2 months... once at Sarco and twice at gliddens. They came in on 4x4 atvs and on horseback and jeeps. I luckily got out without summons but 2 of my buddies got nailed heavily with fines and impounded trucks and bikes.

katv12
01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
How is sarco? Cops are on quads?

CD400EX
02-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Stay out of Sarco and Gliddens. The cops are making way too much easy money there between the summons and the landowners shoving them cash under the table. I was riding with ducman998r and his friends back in Nov and I got caught. I hid in the woods for a while and they were waiting at my truck when I got there. They tried to tow my truck but luckily they couldn't because apparently the flatbed got stuck trying to get to where I was parked.

It costed me $300.

rpyfz450
02-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by CD400EX
I was riding with ducman998r and his friends back in Nov and I got caught.

It costed me $300.

Which municipality fined you?

CD400EX
02-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Jackson. The judge said he personally rides then goes on to mention Chattsworthless :rolleyes:

gmccomas412
02-03-2007, 09:22 PM
hey guys i live basically right smack next to sarco and i can get to gliddens on my quad fron right out of my driveway gliddens i getting worse and sarco is getting better cops dont een go out into sarco anymore becausei eeard on of the cops got hurt chasing someone but i go riding in sarco alot in the sumer up to 3 to 4 times week and i aint been chased fromthere in a while but gliddens everytime i go tere i get chased out once even by horses..lol but even tho cops r getting better in sarco it feels like it gets smaler and smaller by the day

C.Processing
02-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Why?

Did they start to build on there yet?

MAKO19
06-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Keep this one going guys. Lot's of good information here. I know of a couple spots in Washington Township/Williamstown area that are fun if you live close. Not real crazy but fun trails and a few decent sized fields to open them up in. The one place runs along the AC Expressway and has a couple cool streams to cross too.

What about Tri-Boro? My buddy is raving about that place and he wanted to go but I am sketchy about going there especially if cops are dipping around on Raptors. I might be able to get away from a Raptor on my home turf but not out there.

Any thoughts?

ltl666devil
06-04-2008, 03:37 PM
this is the reason places get shut down in jersey cause every1 is giving up there spots then it gets overpopulated then ure 5-0's start moving in on you. i have alot of friends that i ride with in northern jersey that are cops and they say just to keep ure mouth shut and people wont come. but somthing needs to happen in this gay *** state to let us have our fun. we arent doing anything wrong.

Tubsy
06-04-2008, 05:12 PM
gliddens if not sarco...gliddens is the best for everything and MAKO16 is that your last name because my last name is Mako and that is a little odd if its yours to lol.
im out like every weekend. watch out in gliddens for the jeeps just stay away from them they just want you off the white sand i talked to them a million of times but some people are dicks and roost them and break their windows so i never stop anymore b.c i hear rumors of cops being in the jeeps now.

deathman53
06-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I went to gliddens on sunday, didn't see or hear anybody there. I stayed on the trails in the back, where there is alot less chance somebody would bother me. I still should have atleast heard other bikes. This was around 4 pm when I was there. I didn't want to go out into the open areas, too many people and possible cops.

Tubsy
06-05-2008, 08:10 PM
really? sundays we all of us are out and a bunch of other guys. This sunday im going to try and go out. I mean we ride everywhere there every once and a while the jeeps will come by and we will book to another spot of the pit and they eventually give up but they just want you off the white sand..thats all but just stay away from them just to be sure. hey death your 250r doesnt have white plastics does it?

Crazy lil punk
06-05-2008, 10:15 PM
This is a stupid idea, you are telling the police when and where they can catch you doing something illegal. Thats like going hunting, having a deer steal your gun and shoot itself, then the deer jumping into the back of your truck.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

deathman53
06-05-2008, 10:19 PM
my old 250r did have white plastics. I was riding my ktm 450exc in the wma's near there and decided to go to gliddens and being that I came in off the street(bike is street legal), no worrying about cops being at my truck(it was almost 10 miles away and legally parked from gliddens). I always worry riding illegal about my license plate being read, thankfully it was covered in mud and unreadable.

Tubsy
06-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
This is a stupid idea, you are telling the police when and where they can catch you doing something illegal. Thats like going hunting, having a deer steal your gun and shoot itself, then the deer jumping into the back of your truck.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!
Im fine its not like were posting addresses and like locations. Deathman I might have talked to you before how long ago did you have the 250r with white plastics?

nj87ttype
06-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Tri-Boro is the ish! Mostly open sand riding, drag racing & big hills. Also a lil trail riding too. Anyone been?

deathman53
06-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Maybe it was 02 or 03. I don't think it was ever at claytons with the white plastic.

Tubsy
06-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Alright nevermind then lol

MAKO19
06-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by nj87ttype
Tri-Boro is the ish! Mostly open sand riding, drag racing & big hills. Also a lil trail riding too. Anyone been?

Yo Dave is that you? It's Gary.

Drewltr450
06-14-2008, 01:42 PM
come to long island:p you will be warmly welcomed my state troopers and the dec =[