PDA

View Full Version : rc cars and tuck

nicktrx400ex
05-20-2006, 01:27 PM
up for sale today is two nitro powered rc cars one is a team associated tc3 plus and it has only had one tank of gas run through it and is in perfect condition just needs tuning comes with original box and all parts and everythingthe other car is a hpi nitro rs4 its in real good condition comes with one motor thats in good condition just needs a few parts for it comes with stock motor which is in the car and the piston in it is so clean you could eat off it just needs gas to run this also comes with original box but with alot of extra parts total of $400 of exesseries and the car is woth at least 200 but i want $300. per car or 600 for both i also have a traxxas t-maxx that needs to go also it comes with brand new tires wheelie bar extra steering servos and a bunch more i want $400. for this all cars and truck are in real good condition and just need motors tuned which is like $20. ican get them serviced before i ship and send recipt to. cars and truck just need to go couse i need the money,

nicktrx400ex
05-20-2006, 07:22 PM
these realy need to go all they are doing is gathering dust i have not drove them in a yr.

nicktrx400ex
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
bump is nobody interested and if you are why not just put a price