PDA

View Full Version : i am a bad ameican

xcracer416
05-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Subject: Thats what Im talking about you tell'em George

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty
years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?
I think cops have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money. I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two
parents.

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American!

i got this as an email and thought i would share it with everyone, hope yall thought the same as me. it holds alot of truth to what has happened to america these days.

Johnny & Monica
05-20-2006, 10:04 AM
:D

hondaracer31
05-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Amen, brother!

underpowered
05-20-2006, 11:52 AM
AMEN! thats exactly what needs to be said and understood.

400exrules
05-20-2006, 12:23 PM
can i get a HELL YAH!

4oorider
05-20-2006, 01:55 PM
HELL YAH!

400exc
05-20-2006, 01:57 PM
"If you dont like America, then why dont you just get out?" lol south park quote, but thats a good one

4oorider
05-20-2006, 02:55 PM
this calls for the "America, F*** Yeah!" song

prepracing
05-20-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm all for Bush using the aid of our National Guard to help stop all this ILLEGAL immigration. I'm not against immigration BUT it needs to be done the LEGAL way :macho

Which 450?
05-20-2006, 03:55 PM
if anyone disagrees with that they need to get the **** outta America

05-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 4oorider
HELL YAH!

miller821
05-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Man I would say your a bad Ameican cause you can't even spell it right:rolleyes: But yup I agree with what you said.

harescrambles
05-20-2006, 05:50 PM
yep

hondardr4life
05-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Hell yeah man!!

4oorider
05-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
I'm all for Bush using the aid of our National Guard to help stop all this ILLEGAL immigration. I'm not against immigration BUT it needs to be done the LEGAL way :macho

That's the way it should be done.

LTZ400rider
05-20-2006, 10:51 PM
i like america but our government is a joke

greaseball
05-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
i like america but our government is a joke

hmm then maybe you should go try to live somewhere else for awhile , then come back betch ya will like our goverment alittle better.......

about the email, AMEN.......this place is great and speak engilsh or get the hell out:rolleyes:

trick250r
05-21-2006, 09:06 AM
look, i dont see eye to eye with everything bush and our gvt. has done but guess what? HE'S OUR PRESIDENT AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY NO MATTER WHAT!!! yes, i do think it's a joke about these illegal immigrants being here. bush could do more to stop it. but i'm still an american and i still support my country.

i'd like to take all of the people who complain about this country and send them to cambodia or iraq for a year. they'll masturbate to the US after that. :mad:

trick250r
05-21-2006, 09:12 AM
can some one answer me this though. how is it legal for the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to protest. i know our constitution grants the UNITED STATES CITIZENS the right to protest, and freeedom of speech, ect... but, what rights do these ILLEGAL immigrants have?!?!?!

4oorider
05-21-2006, 09:57 AM
they dont have any rights, thats why those protests just pissed me off:mad: :grr:
i can tolerate immigration, but the illegals protesting to make them legal, go back to mexico and do it the right way

2004exrider
05-21-2006, 11:00 AM
AMEN!!!

JIMTED79
05-21-2006, 11:21 AM
The illegal immigrants came here illegally and have forged illegal social secerity cards and other documents which is a felony. If my white *** did that I would be sitting in a federal prison, but sence they did it in mass numbers and use the race card just like all minoritys do when the want something they will get amnesty and cleared on all crimes. George Carlin says it how most of us think but we dont act on it and the politicians are so worried about votes, being called racist or whatever they listen to people that dont belong here rather that the real citizens of this country. I love the USA and would not live anywhere else but this is getting FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Warnerade
05-21-2006, 11:36 AM
:)

DeerNuts
05-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by trick250r
look, i dont see eye to eye with everything bush and our gvt. has done but guess what? HE'S OUR PRESIDENT AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY NO MATTER WHAT!!!

i'd like to take all of the people who complain about this country and send them to cambodia or iraq for a year. they'll masturbate to the US after that. :mad:

No matter what? And when you say, "Support the country" what exactly do you mean by that? The right of the country? The left? The government? The conservatives? The whackos? What is this country you speak of? The "country" is just a blend of ideas, some good; lots of them, a bit sketchy.

I don't mean to be picky or *****, b/c I agree with those basic tenets, particularly the ones provided in our CONSTITUTION for crying out loud. But I say "no matter what?" b/c our government routinely flouts the law, or an interpretation of it, in our interest, at least they say. So you would agree that laws should be deliberately broken or otherwise raped for our better interest?

We need to correctly support causes, and not simply support them b/c they appeal to us as "backwoodsman" or ATVriders or whatever. And also, everybody here on these boards will necessarily agree with conservative causes! Rendering those other ones not so important.

What conservatives need to do is give actual REASONS for why they support the government and such, rather than simply say "Ah, well, mah pah and mah supported these issues so am a gonna support em ta" (spits out tobaccy for good measure). That stupid redneck approach does one no good, unless, of course, you happen to be related to uh, well, you know who.