PDA

View Full Version : anyone in central NY?

arcticDVX400cat
05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
hey is anyone on here from central ny that wants to ride cuz there isnt many people to ride with. its basically just me and my friend. i got a dvx 400 and my friend has a 450r. leave a message if u wanna ride with us.

04 DVX 400
DG v pro front bumper
DG alloy series nerf bars
front and rear maxxis razr tires
k&n air filter and outerwears prefilter
sunstar 13 tooth front sprocket
slip on pipe soon

jtquad
05-19-2006, 07:24 PM
where you from, We are in sullivan county Team FAS Racing Motosports Club (http://www.teamfasracing.com) - JT

arcticDVX400cat
05-20-2006, 08:59 AM
were from oneida county. im not sure where sullivan county is. oneida county is just above oneida lake.

cgkurt
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey man, I'm from onondaga county right in Clay. I'm always looking for people to ride with and places to ride. Hit me up.

hpinitromt
05-21-2006, 03:15 PM
i live remsen, ny..were always looking for more people to ride, we mostly go to dolgeville to ride but we want to find more spots
i have a mild modded 400ex and my friends ride a grizzly and a big bear..
write back maybe we can all meet up some sunday

BlasterRacer26
05-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Im in Oswego, I ride mostly at my cousins in Palermo and up north at my camp in the Tugg Hill. I also race district 3 motocross around central,ny.

arcticDVX400cat
05-21-2006, 06:24 PM
hey cgkurt and hpintromt, yea dude we should all go riding some time. up here where i am we got a sweet sand pit thats prolly about 200 feet high and shaped like a horseshoe, its sweet to ride in. we got a few other places too. maybe we can all meet up some time next weekend. cgkurt what kind of quad do u have? reply back

06-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I live in middleburgh ny 25a on the inter state 90 i think like a hour from dolgeville if ya want to hook up for a ride let me know 700 raptor-350 woverine.

cgkurt
06-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey man, sorry I havn't got back till now. I got a 06 trx 450er. It's all stock for now. I'd deff like to go riding with some people let me know when and where. Kurt. My e-mail is kurt92578@yahoo.com

450r51
06-07-2006, 08:19 AM
if u guys wanna try some mx, go check out www.watkinsmx.com and try ur skills.

ill be there on a red 450r #51 with elka/lonestar everything.

pups
06-16-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm from windham route 23, looking for places to ride and people to ride with!

4punksdad
06-18-2006, 08:04 PM
I used to live in Oneonta and Davenport.............left there the day I was able to crawl. Go down route 23 to davenport center........if headed from davenport to oneonta just after 4 way intersection you will head up a hill,,,,,,,,,at the split in the guard rails turn left onto the old railroad bed. Ride all you like. Lots of old log roads, railroad beds, and plenty of trails.

hpinitromt
06-19-2006, 05:57 AM
could you maybe give better directions?? with road names maybe? i like to go and check it out

hpinitromt
06-22-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
I used to live in Oneonta and Davenport.............left there the day I was able to crawl. Go down route 23 to davenport center........if headed from davenport to oneonta just after 4 way intersection you will head up a hill,,,,,,,,,at the split in the guard rails turn left onto the old railroad bed. Ride all you like. Lots of old log roads, railroad beds, and plenty of trails.

could you give me better directions? i went down there yesterday and had no luck, i took rt. 28 into oneonta and it brought me to a 4 way intersection and went in every direction but didnt see what you were talking about, i stopped at gary munson's used atv place but he didnt know where you meant, he thinks you mean by the tally-ho resturant?? is that right?
email or pm me i really like to check it out or maybe my friend and i can meet and you can show us the trails

hpinitromt
06-22-2006, 07:30 AM
oops, i didnt realize until now that you dont live there anymore, maybe you could just tell me better directions

300exHILLER
06-22-2006, 09:14 AM
www.atlanticgp.com

4punksdad
06-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by hpinitromt
could you give me better directions? i went down there yesterday and had no luck, i took rt. 28 into oneonta and it brought me to a 4 way intersection and went in every direction but didnt see what you were talking about, i stopped at gary munson's used atv place but he didnt know where you meant, he thinks you mean by the tally-ho resturant?? is that right?
email or pm me i really like to check it out or maybe my friend and i can meet and you can show us the trails

yeah.....you can access the trails near the tally-ho. They are actually old railroad beds. There is one next to the tally-ho which runs parallel the back davenport road.............or you can cross the bridge by the tally-ho (headed towards pindars corners) and immediately after the bridge on your left is another set of old tracks. Trails cut off the tracks everywhere in this area. Watch for railroad bridges with no cross ties! Or you can go to davenport center and access the same tracks from behind the town maint shop.

hpinitromt
06-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
yeah.....you can access the trails near the tally-ho. They are actually old railroad beds. There is one next to the tally-ho which runs parallel the back davenport road.............or you can cross the bridge by the tally-ho (headed towards pindars corners) and immediately after the bridge on your left is another set of old tracks. Trails cut off the tracks everywhere in this area. Watch for railroad bridges with no cross ties! Or you can go to davenport center and access the same tracks from behind the town maint shop.

cool, thanks, we wil go and check it out