PDA

View Full Version : want to trade my quad

dirtwarriors
05-19-2006, 11:33 AM
I have a 2002 Suzuki Ozark 250 2x4 yellow. engine runs and shifts great no problems at all. not bends or cranks in the frame. has 909 handle bars and razr rear tires (worn) but can ride with them. the plastics dont look the best and the front bump is pushed in a little on the right side and the rear rack is cracked thats all besides that there is nothing wrong. this quad was also rode by my grandfather but he has started to ride my warrior now and my girlfriend has started to ride hes old quad she likes it but would like a sport quad. so im looking to trade for z250, 250ex,Lakota,trail blazer, something thats semi auto or fully auto. we think about trading for a blaster or mojave tho. if you wish for pics i can get some. thanks

or will sale for $2,200 firm

gumby2461
05-20-2006, 07:36 PM
i have a 250ex that im willin to trade for it an im in northern jersey its inn my sig it needs rear end bearings and rear break to be bleeded comes with extra set of handler bars and all title and wat not had it since new...lmk can u pm me a number to reach u at. thanx

dirtwarriors
05-20-2006, 08:48 PM
alright. do you have any pics of it and is it stock ? my email is CarStyles89@aol.com