PDA

View Full Version : got my tranny fixed@

Stevie-D
05-18-2006, 10:58 PM
well after 3 weeks, i finally have my truck again. this is the second time that the tranny has been completely rebuilt in about 2 months:rolleyes: . free of charge btw. the dealer i bought it off of offered to fix it the first time. after it broke the second time, he was legally responsible to fix it again. about the only thing i find humor in this whole thing is the fact that he lost thousands of dollars on this truck:D left at 6, just got home with it, and it's running awsome.
actually got back at 11 and stopped at the girls house for a while:devil: figured i'd get a few hours sleep before i gotta be up for work.

i'm freakin pumped!!!:macho next week sometime its going to the muffler shop to have the exhaust finished. tinting windows whenever i have time. there is a shop down the road that does custom body work/painting. i'm thinking about having him do some striping/designs on the fiberglass bedcover.
gonna clean her up, put on a coat of wax, go crazy with the mothers and armor all tomorrow after work, then i'll post up some pictures as soon as i get the chance

NorCalRacer
05-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Glad to hear it's running. You might want to put some miles on it before you sink too much money in it just so it doesn't leave you high and dry again, but good luck.

05-19-2006, 01:04 AM
its always good when it runs good

05-19-2006, 05:16 AM
id sell it if Iwas you before it goes out again and get another vehicle but if you think its gonna last this time then keep it