PDA

View Full Version : This is messed up

shaggyfrog
05-18-2006, 10:12 PM
I don't think anyone has posted this...
This is just WRONG!
Link (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/18/BAGHTITS0Q1.DTL&hw=dirt+bike&sn=001&sc=1000)

05-18-2006, 10:15 PM
ive heard of people having their head cut off from people stringin wire across posts

its so stupid

:ermm:

05-18-2006, 10:26 PM
:ermm: .. how could someone do this.. that is so harsh... thats really a ***** way to handle something.. those 3 suspects if they get out of jail, all three will have some good old ace kickins comin there way!! That is wrong and not right..

05-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by evileyesracing
:ermm: That is wrong and not right..

lol

05-18-2006, 10:52 PM
I kinda f'd that up :rolleyes: .. damn english classes didnt help :o

miller821
05-18-2006, 11:16 PM
OMG dude, I hope he heals from that and can live a normal life... But ya thats pretty wrong:ermm:

NorCalRacer
05-18-2006, 11:50 PM
When I was a kid a guy up here was sick of riders on his property and did that, killed a teenager. I don't know what happened legally, I think murder but some people are screwed up:huh

400exrider99
05-19-2006, 06:57 AM
what is wrong with people!

MR.BIG
05-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Seriously I would beat all of them with a baseball bat!:mad:

ohsobad_chevy
05-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by shaggyfrog
I don't think anyone has posted this...
This is just WRONG!
Link (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/18/BAGHTITS0Q1.DTL&hw=dirt+bike&sn=001&sc=1000)

Said something about stitches in the face....Shoulda been wearing a helmet!!!!

cletusEX
05-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy

Actually read the article, he was wearing a full-face helmet.

spdygonzalez450
05-19-2006, 10:59 AM
wow i live like 5 min from los gatos. that is scary, stupid people. jail time is not enough for them. that guy should be able to do the same to them. that is only fair in my book haha. 500 stitches in his face is crazy

<DRS>GPF
05-19-2006, 11:19 AM
sad.... idiots need sterilized so they wont continue the gene pool..

we've found rebar jammed into trails at St. Jo last year.. they told us that it was the first actual evidence theyve had..
apparently people tend to pitch the objects to the side and only have the story to tell later..

so if you find suspicious stuff turn it in ASAP!! even if youre not sure about who's land your on.. malicious intent is malicious intent.. your right, theyre wrong..
it may save you and someone else..

besides, if the morons dont have the gonads to tell you face to face..

660Grizz04
05-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I would get some kinda revenge on them.
A few years back i heard about a kid in a few counties over that was going threw a feild like wide open. I guess, not knowing that there was and barb wire fence ahead he kept goin. From what i heard it cut his head clean off .... It wasnt anything to do with anyone else, i dont know if it was his field or what but .... I always watch out on my sled to ....

standardryder
05-19-2006, 12:43 PM

"He was wearing a full-face helmet, but the impact ripped through parts of his face, knocked out teeth and damaged the sides of his helmet around the face guard, he said."

might want to read the whole thing before posting.

05-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Seriously I would beat all of them with a baseball bat!:mad:

Id shoot the MFers

Dupontster
05-19-2006, 01:03 PM
A guy near my house did this going across one of my trails but only with chicken wire. It still hurt like a b*t*h! I have no clue why either! I have permission to ride there and everything.

coolex
05-19-2006, 01:47 PM
good thing this didnt happen in nh because there is no helmat law so the only thing people were on there head it sunglasses so if it was in nh he would be dead

but tha is just messed up

shano
05-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Yea thats gay

Ive run into a similar experience in a trail near my house, some guy was tired of quads going by his house(popular trail) so he put a metal thing with 4 inch spikes in it, needless to say I almost died, luckly I saw it and turned just in time, I took it and shot it back his yard, If he does it again, its going through his window.

miller821
05-19-2006, 02:04 PM
:rolleyes: Helmets can't protect you from everything, but they do there best... It said that without it on he prob. would of been dead.

zedicus00
05-19-2006, 03:06 PM
one of my dads friends rode into a wire sumone stretched across a trail the had ridden on every day for years. no one ever told them not to ride there or anything. the wire caught him right below the helmet, luckily he wasnt going very fast this day cuz he was riding by himself. it tore into his neck and threw him from the dirtbike but dint nock him out, he clenched his neck with his hand and mad it all the way back to his house before he passed out... this dude has the nastiest scar on his neck right below his adams apple u could ever picture. after his neck healed they went back out there and submitted the guys land that put the wire up to a little revenge... crazy sheet, i cant believe peeple do things like that without saying hey get off my property or anything... and actually this trail was on county property so the guy that put the wire up had no right at all...

shaggyfrog
05-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Wow, i never realized this was so much of a widespread problem. i know we've had an accident around here where someone rode into barb wire, but for some one to PURPOSELY do this?! That is someones life they are putting at risk! I just posted that article to kinda remind everyone to stay aware when out there. You just never know.

Loser450
05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
When I was a kid a guy up here was sick of riders on his property and did that, killed a teenager.

Sounds harsh, but people shouldn't trespass...

<DRS>GPF
05-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Loser450

there's no justification for setting up traps like that short of an "eye for an eye".. (kick my dog and ill be kicking yours.. try to seriously injure me and ill get even..)

still not worth taking a human life.. not that im a tree hugger or anything but intent to do bodily harm just for making trails is too much..
post the land and let the badges be your hammer.. most of the local rent-a-cops and game wardens are all too eager to be heroes.. let them..

the local law enforcement can do enough damage by taking the quads and spanking them with fines..

NorCalRacer
05-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Loser450

Sorry, but that is retarded. Trespassing is no excuse for ambushing people and alot of times "private" roads are used by several parties. If a person doesn't want somebody trespassing he can man up ant tell them, call the cops ar put up signs. Anyone who ambushes people like this thread describes deserve the same thing they dish out.