PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help !!!

codybob
05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK BOUGHT THIS 02 warrior it had an idle problem but didnt bog after gas was given...took the carb apart pilot jet was clogged..put it back together it idled fine i get on it and give it gas it bogs ok i take it back apart everthing is so i try a bigger main..155main and i popped the airbox its got a stock filter and stock pipe with the biffle out of iti put the 155 main in and air fuel screw out 2.5 times back toether it still bogs...back apart put the needle jet from 3 spots down to 4 spots back toghether still bogs. back apart put stock 150 main back and needle back at 3 spots and the air feul screw out 2 turns back together put the lip back on airbox still bogs!!!!!...idk what to do ive tryed every varions with air lid on off idk im so puzzled it didnt bog wen u gave it gas b4 wen the pilot was clogged now it idles but bogs wen gas is given idk what to do im about to say the hell with it and take it to a shop please help!!!!

codybob
05-20-2006, 10:00 AM
anyone????

codybob
05-21-2006, 05:18 PM
i figured it out..not that anyone here was much help...thanx for nothin *********s

Mx_523
05-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Anytime.

Not everyone on here know what is worng with every machine.

How did you fix it?