PDA

View Full Version : Sharks die in oil

Alberta_Qaudin
05-18-2006, 02:55 PM
k being canadian and from Edmonton i have to do it ............*LETS GO OILERS.........LETS GO OILERS*

beginning the of the series i had my doubts if we could do it, fell 2 games behind, i was sure we were done but again they come from behind and win 4 strait. you can never count these boys out

and we've all seen on TV what happens to ducks in oil. time for some duck hunting

05-18-2006, 03:01 PM
wtf??????????????????????:confused: :huh

cjj
05-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x
Its called the NHL

coolex
05-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x

o ya ill excuse you from not knowing what hes talking about your from florida, do you guys even have ice :devil: :D

yea i was waching the oils come back and it was pretty sweet to see the under dog win i hope a canadian team wins it this time because they practically invented hockey

so how bout them bruins:devil: :grr: :mad:

Alberta_Qaudin
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
lol i have a friend who is a die hard bruins fan. but its ok them trading Thorton off didnt do San Jose any good when the oil spilled into the shark tank. i'm gettin hyped up now cause they are playing like they want it now, still on a hot streak going in against a team who's been sitting for a week might just work out for us

Pappy
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM
whoohoo soccer!

go Pele'

z-mann
05-18-2006, 05:43 PM
anyone actually watch hockey anymore?

05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
whoohoo soccer!

go Pele'

represent pappy!

(im #23 :D)

05-18-2006, 05:49 PM
this season sucked, canucks will take it in 07

Quad18star
05-18-2006, 07:29 PM
That was the headlines in the sports section of the newspaper today ...... " Sharks die in Oil " . Made me laugh when I read it .... but I knew the headlines would be something like that.

If there's one team in the league that has heart , it's the Oilers . To come back and win 4 games straight is simply amazing . And watching the guys play their heart out was awesome to see . Ryan Smith has to have the most heart ...... 3 teeth knocked out and 8 stitches , they scrape his teeth off the ice with a shovel and the man comes out and plays a couple shifts after . :eek2:

fast_enough
05-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
represent pappy!

(im #23 :D)

lil man got hops

05-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by coolex
o ya ill excuse you from not knowing what hes talking about your from florida, do you guys even have ice :devil: :D

yea i was waching the oils come back and it was pretty sweet to see the under dog win i hope a canadian team wins it this time because they practically invented hockey

so how bout them bruins:devil: :grr: :mad:

lol i thought a shark died in a oil spill :p :p :p :p