PDA

View Full Version : help!

MiKe250exRder
08-07-2002, 02:18 PM
i was ridin today and i was ridin my 250ex for about a half an hour to 45 min. but when my bro was ridin he said it made a weird noise and just stalled out. and when i took out the dipstick it was smokin and i tryed hittin the ignitiion while it was out and all smoke just came and i cant get it started.:grr i think its broken and my warranty is done. i think it was cuz honda only puts air cooled on and not liquid cooled and im real pissed cause i might have to spend a lot of money on gettin it fixed but i thpought honda was always quality made. does anyone know what happened? thanks

08-07-2002, 02:32 PM
Did the dipstick have oil on it??????????:huh If not that's your problem...:eek:

MiKe250exRder
08-07-2002, 02:48 PM
yea it had the oil on it and it was black and we just changed the oil a couple weeks ago. but im mad that honda isnt comin out with sumthin bigger cause i need a better bigger quad but i want a honda but i need reverse and i want it to be liquid cooled i hope they make somethin real soon

Scott
08-07-2002, 03:05 PM
So are you trying to figure out what's wrong with your 250 or *****ing about the quads that Honda doesn't offer?

roostin_dale
08-07-2002, 03:23 PM
I had a similar problem with my warrior! I had to get it overhauled:(