PDA

View Full Version : Amazed with GT thunder

armysig
05-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Well, by the good word of this forum and other people I know. I went and had my suspension revalved and sprung by GT Thunder.

I was truely happy with how easy it was to view the GT thunder website and complete the worksheet for the rebuild on my shocks.

After talking with Laz once and sending him all the info he needed, my shocks couldn't be better!

I finally went out on a ride last night at the local track and I was amazed on how my quad handled. Everything was smooth and very easy on my quad. Every landing was perfect, every corner was smooth. When I got off my quad I couldn't believe what a difference it was from before.

What Laz and GT Thunder did for me.

Revalve and spring front Elka shocks to my wieght, riding style and mesurements I sent.

Revalve and spring rear STOCK to my wieght, riding style and mesurements

The GT Thunder Linkage.

Again thanks Laz and GT Thunder. You guys have made my ride so much more fun for me!

1fst400
05-18-2006, 10:42 AM
im running a stock re-valved rear. I bought it used off ebay but was off a member on this site. I have been wondering about swaping to an aftermareket linkage and haveing the shock re-done again.

armysig
05-18-2006, 11:04 AM
If you are going to keep the shock and buy a new linkage, I would suggest going through GT thunder since they are the once that rebuilt the shock.

If you do it, send them your information on your quad and riding style.

I'm not sure what Laz would have to do to rebuilt it to your specs, since it already has some of the work done to it.

But when I had my rear done it cost me about $365.00.

This included a revalve job, spring, and linkage.

The linkage itself is $175.00, if you have the stock link on it's well worth it to buy the one from GT thunder. You'll notice a huge differance in your riding performance.