View Full Version : GREAT 86 250r!!

mx86250R
05-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Well i have finally decided to sell the ol' 86 250r...Over the fall/winter it received an entire rebuild...the frame, swinger, aarms, stem, motor, and mounts were repainted...the quad has custom axis tripple rate dual adjustable shocks on the front set up for a 170 lb rider(only 10 hours on them MAYBE) the stock rear shock was just rebuilt a couple weeks ago but the rebound is set a little high but that can be fixed...the motor had a hinson basket put in w/barnett plates and works excellent...it comes with maier race cut fenders(white)..vforce 3 reeds and K&N filter...it has a full Curtis sparks mx pipe on it.. has a lsr block off plate and durablue standard width axle..and im sure there are a few other things that im forgetting...I am looking to get 3500 for her and god knows i have A LOT more in it than that..it has always been kept in a heated garage and stock spares will come with it as well! Im located in northeastern Ohio. E-mail me at karterfox03@yahoo.com if your interested!

o yea has ac grab bar, dg front bumper, pro design kill switch, acrebis hand guards, and air shrouds i made

racingquads22
05-17-2006, 09:52 PM
interested in a trade for a 400ex?

mx86250R
05-18-2006, 02:25 PM
sorry no trades..just bought a new toy and dont need anymore