PDA

View Full Version : '03 warrior for sale of trade

scruff_mcruff
05-17-2006, 09:08 PM
03 warrior that i have completely blacked out. i completely disassembled it when i bought it 3 months ago and painted the frame black with 3 coats ppg clear on top. painted plastics flat textured black. and the paint holds up excellent. i bought it bone stock and only did a few mods. i made my own exhaust using a stock crf250 muffler and stainless piping for the slip on. it has a plate system to extend the a-arms either 4 or 6 inches and also adjustable shock mounts to raise and lower it for the type of riding you do. has parking brake block off, and 2 rides on new chain and front 14t sprocket. the front fenders i race cut. just checked the valves last week along with oil+ filter change. has 20" blackwaters on the rear with about 50-60% left, still has original dunlops on front with about 50%. has all black shock covers. and the top of the airbox is cut out with a outerwears over the opening. this thing is in real good shape, i bought it for my girlfriend and after riding it for a while she wants something smaller/ lighter. so price is $2400 obo or will strongly consider some trades. really looking for an '03 or newer Blaster but will consider older blasters in exceptional shape.

i should have some pics up by the weekend.

zack221
05-21-2006, 10:01 PM
i got a 1998 yamaha blaster i will trade you

bball25mike
05-24-2006, 04:51 PM
im pretty interested and would like to come look at it if you could email me at bball25mike@yahoo.com and let me know where your located.