PDA

View Full Version : Radials?

08-07-2002, 01:08 PM
What is a good brand of front racing radials to buy. I have heard of Kumho. Are these any good? Does anyone have a pair of these tires? How do these tires handle in various conditions? What sizes do they come in? And Lastly where is the best place to purchase them from?

Thanx for your time.

oj250r
08-07-2002, 01:53 PM
i just bought some.. i havn't been able to put them on cause im redoing my quad..i bought mine on ebay..there kumho's.

QuadTrix6
08-07-2002, 02:09 PM
K&K are supposed to be the best

Razorback
08-07-2002, 02:45 PM
kumho is the brand of tire, which mine are and i really like them. you can get them grooved by different companies, like C&D racing, K&K atv, and James Lucky. the size are 145r10. i suspect that would be the common size you would find. they handle great on most track conditions, unless it is muddy. they will just slide around in the mud and won't give you any kind of steering.

Sparks425Ex
08-07-2002, 07:41 PM
Go with K and K. They use Khumos. They are sweet. Especially on Hard Pack or Dirt. I wouldn't recommend sand riding with them becasue they are a skinny tire which will pull horribly. They never wear, and hook up great. Deff. get K and Ks

stocktires
08-07-2002, 11:59 PM
I had the khumo's (sold to RazorbackEXRider).

They hooked up great for me when its dry, but when its wet or muddy they dont do much.

They wear very very slowly!

The only reason I sold mine is because I want taller tires, the khumo's are 19's, i need 20's now.